how top ladder player screwed me over

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
i know this guy, he's an over-paranoid guy who thinks everybody would steal his drops, once did dunc and he joined in and cleared it for no reason.
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lol wow really? level 144? we talking last season?
Edited by Dru 4 years.
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
yeah he was lvl 150 at the time and had no reason to do it, he offered to help only to blink away from mobs and clear the rest when i die. he's a troll. i think besides his sorc he has a high lvl druid too. yes last season, the op is 3 months old.
alama123
Prowler
19 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
i baught from him the sorc and after i paid he removed nice charms and high end gear after telling me it was fully charmed ....
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
:derp:
Skiz0
Cultist
23 | 0
alama123 wrote:i baught from him the sorc and after i paid he removed nice charms and high end gear after telling me it was fully charmed ....

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
alama123 wrote:i baught from him the sorc and after i paid he removed nice charms and high end gear after telling me it was fully charmed ....

did you report that? seems like the type of thing he'd he perhaps get banned for and you perhaps refunded
supersage10
Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

first off i gave u the fucking link to the character AND YOU SAID LETS DO THIS AS THE CHARACTER SAT thats ur problem not mine i didnt take anything off the character and how is that my fault i gave u a not armory link that cleary showed what was on the character thats not a scam at all not my fault u dont know what ur doing to play the character how its suppose to be played
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
supersage10 wrote:

first off i gave u the fucking link to the character AND YOU SAID LETS DO THIS AS THE CHARACTER SAT thats ur problem not mine i didnt take anything off the character and how is that my fault i gave u a not armory link that cleary showed what was on the character thats not a scam at all not my fault u dont know what ur doing to play the character how its suppose to be played

I believe people who form running sentences or lack the ability to form paragraphs tend to be guilty.

:flip: :flip: :flip:
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
when I asked alama123 for some proof, he couldn't provide anything
and even after much digging I didn't find anything that would confirm his claim, so as far as I'm concerned supersage10 did nothing wrong...

tl;dr - no proof, no crime... case closed :hammer:
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)