[ANNI] Annihilus Patch 6.1 is Live

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Sick items, i'm gonna be online today (in exactly 6 hours and 10 mins, start a countdown)
You killed the dragon yet? Kappa
Jetaman
Bone Archer
74 | 41
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hi, nice to see my animations are used in tis mod. That huge necromancer morph is also one of my animations. BTW how would you describe them? do they look and feel natural in game?
Segolia
Djinn
541 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jetaman wrote:Hi, nice to see my animations are used in tis mod. That huge necromancer morph is also one of my animations. BTW how would you describe them? do they look and feel natural in game?

They look great, especially the lich (although it's surprisingly big). The color palate fits in fairly well, and have a nice amount of detail.

Out of curiosity, will you be distributing these animations more publicly by chance?
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm done
Vav
Bone Archer
75 | 6
Hey guys, I am the main modder of Annihilus. A lot of the content may seem "lazy" as pointed out earlier with the re-coloring tiles of Tristram, but I do believe that is the only re-color in the mod. It fit the mood, a lot of our content is Lovecraftian / Cthulhu based. Summon necromancers just got reworked in the latest content patch (we put out new content every 1-2 months) so the balance may still be a little off, but I do not think they are far from a good place right now.

I love some of these screenshots but you have to post some more of our cooler content! A lot of this is some of the starting end-game stuff for newer players to dive into after clearing the initial game. We have fights such as the Lich King, Tyrael, and many more. We agree with you that spectate rushing / leveling is a little out of hand, and we will likely address that in a future patch. I am very, very open to feedback so if you guys have any suggestions at all feel free to PM me here or on annihilus website. We have a Christmas seasonal event patch coming out next month, hopefully I'll see a few of you on!
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm not at endgame yet, lvl 72 just got to hell :D
Thanks for showing up here Vav!
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jetaman wrote:Hi, nice to see my animations are used in tis mod. That huge necromancer morph is also one of my animations. BTW how would you describe them? do they look and feel natural in game?

The animations are good, the lich is sick. It is def a bit too big tho. But other than that, no glitching out, and they just look amazing. The lich feels natural, doesn't seem forced, spazzing out or clunky.

And time to revive the thread with some more pics! Now in destruction.

You tried Vav. All the bosses are now much harder and fun. They all have some sort of new skill/behaviour in destruction, which makes for a far less cheese-able boss. Knarst, the boss in tristam AKA Lucion for mxl players, now has like 100% ctc tele on struck, which makes the boss fight a HUGE pain in the dick, since now he doesn't get stuck meleeing skeletons and actually uses its skills, baal frost thingy (oneshot cuz my resist suck), tornado (oneshot) as well as the good ol' Anti-Skeleotn FOH. Sss'haa on the other hand, stuns more and now actually runs away from you to use the oneshot teeth skill. It is still fairly easy for me (engage her and her pack, skeletons meele the meele mobs and make a wall, summon behind sss'haa since she is probs at the edge of the screen oneshotting merc and skeletons, she runs from the skeleton into the skeleton wall, she then realizes she ran into skele wall and tries to run back into skeleton, realizes is surrounded, starts meeleing and ez from here on).

My merc would love this more if it had LL and OW, but I guess my skeles hitting the boss 100% of time is better.
EDIT:
More finds:
► Show Spoiler
Vav
Bone Archer
75 | 6
Glad to see you're having fun :) I look forward to your future adventures and finds! Hopefully you find some of the boss exclusive items soon!
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Edngame screens!

Rip Lich King, takes like half an hour, but skeletons make the fight *ahem* A BREEZE. Get it? He has holy breeze? Eh? Nevermind.

I'll let you guys figure how did this happen =). And no, no heroic shields.

Endgame area time!

My Screen 99% of the time.

Inferno cows! Basically a 10x times bigger cow lvl with stronger, faster, yet still easily CE'd cows.

=)

FINDS!

► Show Spoiler