Gem & Rune Containers

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Baler
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
So we have the Arcane Cluster container for Arcane Crystals & Shrine Vessels for Shrines.
Any plans for containers to store Perfect Gems & Runes?

edit: the more I think about a container for P.Gems the less that one makes sense. :-X
But I'm still thinking about containers for Great+ Runes ;-|
Bljadzon
Abomination
145 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Gem catalyst: accepts all perfect gems, when cubed with normal gem of corresponding color, will retrieve a perfect gem of said color, plus normal gem, plus catalyst -1 charge. Not sure if possible, but sounds not too bad.
Rune catalyst Zod: accepts Zod runes.
Rune Catalyst On: accepts On runes.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
At the point you want containers for those you should ask yourself why you are collecting so many
Bljadzon
Abomination
145 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
CallMeCrazySam wrote:At the point you want containers for those you should ask yourself why you are collecting so many

Are you seriously asking why would someone collect many expendable resources (pgems) or versatile socket fillers (runes) without them taking up the space that we've been denied without the plugy?
Akak_
Pit Knight
109 | 0
i like the idea of simplifying RW rerolls
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pgems and runes drop like snow in alaska. why would we need to hoard them more?
Bljadzon
Abomination
145 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Crash wrote:pgems and runes drop like snow in alaska. why would we need to hoard them more?

Of course they do. But when you need a lot (rerolling rw for example), you need to actually go out and do all the unnecessary farming. Just for the perspective, I once used up over 60 gems rerolling Oris Herald. Took me about 4-5 K3KBA runs, or so. Still didn't get a good roll.

Since actual Pgems, or even Pgems of desired variety (diamonds / stat gems / res gems) drop not as often, you might waste a lot of time getting them. You would also need much less space for storing them (I usually store my res gems inside SUs, but this is a stupid crutch).

And fact I can apply this argument to TUs for arcane crystals and it would sound more convincing (as there are more places with guaranteed and abundant TU drops than gem drops) makes me sad a little bit.

In fact, I propose a jewel storage vessel. It accepts SUs / sets (i.e. cube it with SU / Set to get a +1 charge), and when cubed, returns an ilv99 (or higher, e.g. 120, no idea how invisible ilvs work) jewel with no stats, ready for crafting. Gives you something to work with, once you maxed out on sigs - there are always better jewels you can craft.

Also Jesus Head-in-the-woodchipper-Christ, who thought it is a good idea to use reddit stupid formatting outside reddit? Or otherwise, why are my line breaks not working?
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
For gems, maybe just have a gem be converted to a reagant afterwards so it's strictly for rerolling I guess, either way, stacking gems makes sense. Muling these stupid things is annoying and would be a nice QoL.

If you think you need to stack a shit load of runes, you might require help.