unique item filter

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Crepes
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Kyromyr wrote:Made myself a filter, and spent more time than strictly necessary writing an injector in autoit. Here's the github if anyone's interested. The injector should even tell you to run D2 as admin if you didn't, instead of closing the game with a less-than-helpful error message from D2Template.

Hides:
Non-unique, non-honorific tiered equipment.
Magic rings/amulets.
Runes below Ko.
Gems below Flawless.
Gold stacks below 5,000.
Various junk (teleport/identify scrolls, health/mana potions, non-unique mystic orbs).

This is very handy, but trying to open the menu causes the game to crash (unhandled exception)
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Crepes wrote:
Kyromyr wrote:Made myself a filter, and spent more time than strictly necessary writing an injector in autoit. Here's the github if anyone's interested. The injector should even tell you to run D2 as admin if you didn't, instead of closing the game with a less-than-helpful error message from D2Template.

Hides:
Magic rings/amulets.
Runes below Ko.
Gems below Flawless.
Gold stacks below 5,000.
Various junk (teleport/identify scrolls, health/mana potions, non-unique mystic orbs).

This is very handy, but trying to open the menu causes the game to crash (unhandled exception)

Weird, it's never crashed for me. Which menu?
vjru5zl0v3
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
can anyone please upload into other host (like mega.nz?) i got trouble when tried to download from filedropper (neither idm or without idm)
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
vjru5zl0v3 wrote:can anyone please upload into other host (like mega.nz?) i got trouble when tried to download from filedropper (neither idm or without idm)

Hi.

I took and combined the original download and the filter from Kyromyr into a 7z folder for you.

Here is a download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3zzr3cwlrhuh ... er.7z?dl=0
Crepes
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Kyromyr wrote:
Crepes wrote:

Hides:
Magic rings/amulets.
Runes below Ko.
Gems below Flawless.
Gold stacks below 5,000.

Just hitting escape to try to open the menu to Save and Exit. Maybe it's because I'm using D2MR? Not sure.
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Crepes wrote:
Kyromyr wrote:
Crepes wrote:

Hides:
Magic rings/amulets.
Runes below Ko.
Gems below Flawless.
Gold stacks below 5,000.

Just hitting escape to try to open the menu to Save and Exit. Maybe it's because I'm using D2MR? Not sure.

I use d2mr too. I have no idea what could cause this; if you were running the wrong version the game should crash pretty much instantly. Does it happen with any of the other filters?
vjru5zl0v3
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Thank you shadowdawn :), it work very well
to Kyromyr can u please upload your d2mr please, i find one topic in blizzhacker for d2mr but that host doesn't work for me :'(
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
d2mr is on the tools page which you can find under the game tab at the top of the page.
xeimaster08
Bone Archer
78 | 0
Any quick help? RemoteDLL.exe can't seem to see D2SE in processes list?

Edit: Figured out. I wasn't running RemoteDll in admin admin mode.
Akak_
Pit Knight
109 | 0
mmm u should attach to game.exe iirc (i mean inject)