This is such bs.. really game?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
damatt
Banned
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I HAVE to wait till 115 to get my black road skill? Getting to 110 took long enough. I want blessed life so I can stop dying as much jeez. Level gates aren't fun. If I can do the content earlier I should be allowed to even try.

The difference blessed life makes is huge and I have to wait for no reason besides the developers said so.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
if you are dying much before 115 , it's not blessed life's fault . you can farm al 115 ubers with t3 TU gear with no problem and no need for blessed life . you will only need it for 120 ubers anyway
damatt
Banned
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:if you are dying much before 115 , it's not blessed life's fault . you can farm al 115 ubers with t3 TU gear with no problem and no need for blessed life . you will only need it for 120 ubers anyway

AND K3K IS 115? That's so dumb it's insane. So not only can't I go and get my black road skill ( REQUIRED LEVEL 90 SKILL BTW ) I can't even go farm in an area with bias towards my upgrades in the mean time.

the actual fuck? I'm forced to torajan jungles or cows? really?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
you can do k3k with one hand behind your back as long as you don;t fight too many skeletons at a time . you got enough regen and LoA to tank them with 50k defense . seriously , that's not hard at all . you get hit harder in Tran Athula , if you stand too much in one spot and take some Arrowsides in your face - keep moving when you see them
murbatron
Imp
4 | 0
damatt wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:if you are dying much before 115 , it's not blessed life's fault . you can farm al 115 ubers with t3 TU gear with no problem and no need for blessed life . you will only need it for 120 ubers anyway

AND K3K IS 115? That's so dumb it's insane. So not only can't I go and get my black road skill ( REQUIRED LEVEL 90 SKILL BTW ) I can't even go farm in an area with bias towards my upgrades in the mean time.

the actual fuck? I'm forced to torajan jungles or cows? really?

I agree, I have no idea why the devs thought it would make sense to have a level gate.
Obviously the how idea is to utilize your build and keep on scaling, if you can take the charm at level 70, fine go for it, if you can't, well farm a bit longer, level up and try again. Now it's turning into some WoW stuff. I understand that the mode has evolved and it's so much stuff to learn and do, I am still overwhelmed and I haven been playing it on and off for years.I am by no means a good player, but the game feels stiff when it imposes these farming level restrictions and you can never have multiple characters, which is a total bullshit. The level 90 skill is probably from the old days, now it's 115. It doesn't take as much time to farm to 120 now but forget about level 140. Not a chance. 135 charms are wtf. How does one even begin to farm so much.
That's the reason I quit and come back. I've donated few times because I loved the mod over the years, and the devs have made amazing decisions but some are questionable, so I wish they have listened about some stuff as there are lots of good discussions going on the forum.
damatt
Banned
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:you can do k3k with one hand behind your back as long as you don;t fight too many skeletons at a time . you got enough regen and LoA to tank them with 50k defense . seriously , that's not hard at all . you get hit harder in Tran Athula , if you stand too much in one spot and take some Arrowsides in your face - keep moving when you see them

OK? The point is I HAVE TO GET TO 115 TO EVEN ENTER JUST LIKE BRC.. I'm stuck farming either cows or torajan jungles from 110-115 just to do these. If i'm ready to take on them now I should atleast get a chance to try. These level gates are dumb i've never seen any other game with them.
Rusev
Balrog
125 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You can get to 110 just by walking the story game actually.then just 5 levels cows simple.put all res max.i never start mele first char.demurge is so much powerful earlier
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
damatt wrote:I HAVE to wait till 115 to get my black road skill? Getting to 110 took long enough. I want blessed life so I can stop dying as much jeez. Level gates aren't fun. If I can do the content earlier I should be allowed to even try.

The difference blessed life makes is huge and I have to wait for no reason besides the developers said so.

Erawan

Erawan
Body Armors

'LemKoCham'
Runeword Level: 83
15% Combat Speeds
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(27 to 30)% to Strength
(27 to 30)% to Vitality
Physical Resist (13 to 15)%
(15 to 20)% Bonus to Defense
Truce
Truce
Belts

'Jah'
Runeword Level: 80
5% Combat Speeds
Stun Attack
Slows Attacker by 5%
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Physical Resist 10%

boom. 25% physical resist at the cost of 2 easy runes.
nick1358
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
damatt wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:you can do k3k with one hand behind your back as long as you don;t fight too many skeletons at a time . you got enough regen and LoA to tank them with 50k defense . seriously , that's not hard at all . you get hit harder in Tran Athula , if you stand too much in one spot and take some Arrowsides in your face - keep moving when you see them

OK? The point is I HAVE TO GET TO 115 TO EVEN ENTER JUST LIKE BRC.. I'm stuck farming either cows or torajan jungles from 110-115 just to do these. If i'm ready to take on them now I should atleast get a chance to try. These level gates are dumb i've never seen any other game with them.

It takes literally 5 cow runs to go from 110 to 115, and each cow clear takes approx 15 minutes, if you're half decent at the game. The time you've spent whining on forums you could have spent doing cows (with a chance of getting gear upgrades) and levels, to get to the content that you want to.

I too disagree with the level gates recently implemented, but leveling was made so much easier over the course of the past few patches. Give the devs a break.
damatt
Banned
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Crash wrote:
damatt wrote:I HAVE to wait till 115 to get my black road skill? Getting to 110 took long enough. I want blessed life so I can stop dying as much jeez. Level gates aren't fun. If I can do the content earlier I should be allowed to even try.

Erawan

Erawan
Body Armors

'LemKoCham'
Runeword Level: 83
15% Combat Speeds
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(27 to 30)% to Strength
(27 to 30)% to Vitality
Physical Resist (13 to 15)%
(15 to 20)% Bonus to Defense
Truce
Truce
Belts

'Jah'
Runeword Level: 80
5% Combat Speeds
Stun Attack
Slows Attacker by 5%
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Physical Resist 10%

boom. 25% physical resist at the cost of 2 easy runes.

And besides the physical resist and vitality how does this help unholy melee at all? Sure if I was holy melee I'd use those.

Edit: sigh I equipped them and now I'm so tanky.. The cows dont kill me anymore. The gyides dont even tell you to use any runewords whatsoever theres 0 suggestions. Its basically tldr use t4 then go get set and crafts. Nothing in between nothing.
Edited by damatt 4 years.