I legit just don't get it. This is why people come and go.

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Swishee
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
If you're playing offline could you not just use viewtopic.php?f=40&t=342 to respec?

I remember back in the day you could use this to respec
seafo
Destroyer
7 | 1
You get 3 respecs alone from Akara, did you use those already?
seafo
Destroyer
7 | 1
Also next time instead of ranting and complaining, just ask for help, stop attacking the game/devs.
theage900
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
realy you give up on that easy uber? you just dont get how the boss work.. but you can start farming and getting better on some point its easy. the game is not about jump in all uber, win first try and beat the game in some hours. get into farming and learn how you do the bosses.. you need some summons as meatshild! dont having bella only show that you not farmed anytime.. i found many all day but you dont have to respect for that easy boss.. is the game to hard your to low.. back to diablo3 i would say :P
damatt
Banned
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
theage900 wrote:realy you give up on that easy uber? you just dont get how the boss work.. but you can start farming and getting better on some point its easy. the game is not about jump in all uber, win first try and beat the game in some hours. get into farming and learn how you do the bosses.. you need some summons as meatshild! dont having bella only show that you not farmed anytime.. i found many all day but you dont have to respect for that easy boss.. is the game to hard your to low.. back to diablo3 i would say :P

Fucking clown I dont play d3. I went to go farm k3k but I got annoyed with cold absorb taking long to kill. I want to switch to fire for farming but no bellas dropped for me 1-115. Fun
theage900
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
you can reset 3 x free
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
damatt wrote:
Liberec1234 wrote:Git gud casul. Go play D3. But seriously you are doing something not right. I am playing UHM too. Equipped with TU gear i can blow whole room of golems at once and survive all immolation bombs by healing on bartuc. First time i entered there i was like WTF too. Then i boosted my defence a bit and used summons as meatshields = EZ.

I'm playing uhm but using the light tree. Should I be using shadow??

Why should I specifically equip fire absorb shit gear just for a dumb fight? I already have 85 fire resist..

You don't need fire absorb gear. I did it with a zero defense bowzon with 83 max fire resist from putting 4 bloodstones in my gloves.

The missile they shoot at you is physical damage, then a chance of that hitting you or summons drops the golem shields individually. When you kill a golem, it drops an immolation bomb at the feet of whatever killed it, so just move back and forth and don't stand on top of small chests like a pepega when you see them appear. They only drop their shields for a few seconds, so just keep moving around and stay near-ish (its a small room, you can't go far) or just keep spamming your blood thorns or lemures or whatever on them so that maybe your attacks hit aoe damage to others that drop their shields, not just the one you're targeting.