What happened to shadowdiablo.com?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
SO what exactly was the purpose of this site?
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Use to be able to browse chars that people had uploaded and download them, open with a hero editor and create a folder of items for yourself. When i discovered it they had a shoutbox and there were alot of tcp/ip games to join. There was also alot of hacked chars and guides to make them(explanations of caps and mechanics and how to use a hero editor and create items to reach those caps and be unkillable) and alot of the members played on open bnet with those chars in duel games.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Interesting. I guess only whist can answer what happened to this site. All of its links are now just malware sources. I found out abt ShadowDiablo bcuz of the UMIE crediting Whist, ShadowDiablo and SVR (modder form Phrozen Keep) with creation.

edit: also THe MEdians God CLan CAptain Cool and whaag. Who are these ppl, are they connected to the game still?
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Yeah I was actually in a hacked char duel game one day when someone introduced me to median and i began uploading Median 2008 chars xD

Then oneday... It was gone.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I found a bunch of stuff made by whist for median on house of Legends. How did the UMIE come about, and why did Laz/marco aloow it to be distributed?
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
To begin with median was solely a single player mod and ******** was created to assist with single player i spose, Back then Laz was still doing the modding and i guess he allowed it? I was a forum lurker back then and never posted so im not quite sure.

*edit* lol the actual name of the editor is censored? xD
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Didnt censor the acronym lol. I just find it ironic that whist is a lead dev now, and he was the one who created the editor.
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Whist use to be a bad boy :P have a look on the banned list ;P But he's quite talented and it's nice to have him on the light side.
RollsRoyce
Djinn
523 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
The good old times - i remember i shared a couple of my builds and my knowledge through this site as well.

Remember how to build your offensive dmg aura? :) or even the concept of a gapped aura
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
RollsRoyce wrote:The good old times - i remember i shared a couple of my builds and my knowledge through this site as well.

Remember how to build your offensive dmg aura? :) or even the concept of a gapped aura

I still have Anubis's guides for mock pi, funky pi and aura pingers :D