Hi Im Bad Santa

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
ThurmanMurman
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Glamdring26 wrote:
ThurmanMurman wrote:
Glamdring26 wrote:Bugfree, why do you always say retarded shit like this, i will never understand that...

Hi and i will answer ur question. U see i like this game and i play it. I fallow the rules. I play clean. And i respect all players. PEACE!!

You dont follow the rules, thats why you got banned from forums. You dont respect all players because you talk shit to people about not being on ladder or not clearing labs.

I got banned time from forum cause i was baited by a stalker called Melatonina...he was later banned
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ThurmanMurman wrote:We can also Make private games but as u can see we welcoming people to join our games ...we dont mind screen shots also.

I was just pointing our your false claims from the original post and a comment throughout. What do you want people to think of you? You beg for attention being the top barb, then lie to everyone without even trying to cover it up. Just play the game and be happy where you're at. There's no participation trophy.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Perhaps he could at least get a shard for trying.

Few of my builds make it past T10 in labyrinth. Be happy of what you’ve done.
ThurmanMurman
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Thx i apreciate all positive and negative coments. Its my Second time playing Median Xl. I try my best, i dont know how the comunity works + there is language barier when i try writing, maibe i dont formulate my thoughts corectly in English, Some pointed out that im bad player and i dont respect players that dont play them, I helped last patch so many players many of them ended up friends of mine, we are all on discord. I like This comunity with the good and sometime the bad.
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nice i got a negative cookie. OH NO, IM A BAD BOY NOW! xD . pathetic xD

CLOSE THREAD
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Community here is for the most part mature adults. Childish qq’s and attention grabbers are amongst the most hated things here. But they lend you a hand if you actually take the time to be clear about your interrogation.
LeQuebecois
Abomination
156 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
I may clarify what he means.
He was serious about the ladder leveling , and at some point ( idk why and how ) , he thinks that some one ( probably some #1 in general ladder ) is just leeching xp with %xp and def/res max gear.
While he 'struggles' 24/7 to run high tier labs by himself , killing shits.
He think it's unfair so he stop 'lab running for ladder xp run'.
supersage10
Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ThurmanMurman wrote:Thx i apreciate all positive and negative coments. Its my Second time playing Median Xl. I try my best, i dont know how the comunity works + there is language barier when i try writing, maibe i dont formulate my thoughts corectly in English, Some pointed out that im bad player and i dont respect players that dont play them, I helped last patch so many players many of them ended up friends of mine, we are all on discord. I like This comunity with the good and sometime the bad.

Fappy hour
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ThurmanMurman wrote:Thx i apreciate all positive and negative coments. Its my Second time playing Median Xl. I try my best, i dont know how the comunity works + there is language barier when i try writing, maibe i dont formulate my thoughts corectly in English, Some pointed out that im bad player and i dont respect players that dont play them, I helped last patch so many players many of them ended up friends of mine, we are all on discord. I like This comunity with the good and sometime the bad.

If you help players, good for you, good for them. If you made friends with median, good for you, good for them. If you build your own little community, good for you, good for them.

But, you are opening threads bragging about something, and blaming others. You are commenting on threads, bragging about yourself, trying to degrade other players. You already have 2 copy pasta messages in discord. Stop acting like a cunt, stop trying to get attention, and you will blend into the community just right.

Cheers.
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
LeQuebecois wrote:I may clarify what he means.
He was serious about the ladder leveling , and at some point ( idk why and how ) , he thinks that some one ( probably some #1 in general ladder ) is just leeching xp with %xp and def/res max gear.
While he 'struggles' 24/7 to run high tier labs by himself , killing shits.
He think it's unfair so he stop 'lab running for ladder xp run'.

thanks well said. this is what he meant.