helzo, ben and the other useless circle-jerking wads. This community is a cesspool

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1444 | 59
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
MagnuS wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
MagnuS wrote:Just to make sure everyone gets it: Overkill is a hell of a single target skill

But it haz a big area, how iz it a single target skill?

Liberal wad detected kappa

SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
TheHammer wrote:I want you to understand something truly beautiful; I am going to continue downloading your mod for Diablo 2. I am going to continue using fully-downloadable maxed out chars on SP to my advantage. There's not a single fucking thing you guys can do about it. Absolute inevitable. I had full intentions to donate and see where this D2 experience goes, but FUCK YOU.

Somebody stop this guy, please! He's using MAXED OUT CHARS, that he DOWNLOADED, in single players of all things. Won't somebody stop this madman!?
Vikan
Phoboss's Bane
177 | 171
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Unrelated question, for science: who do you plan to vote for in the 2020 Presidential election?
Flyon
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Vikan wrote:Unrelated question, for science: who do you plan to vote for in the 2020 Presidential election?

Carmen electra
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Vikan wrote:Unrelated question, for science: who do you plan to vote for in the 2020 Presidential election?

Andrew yang
physics
Sasquatch
66 | 2
TheHammer wrote:Joined discord -> Looked for discussion about D2 mechanincs -> "Helzo - Fuck this cunt" After I called him out on his total lack of discussion or literally anything constructive. You are a fucking wad of destructive rot. You are why toxicity exists. You are the cunt. So, fuck you helzo, you cunt.

Next...Ben-> The next useless wad who seemed to jump onto the circle-jerking bandwagon who clearly showed no constructiveness, discussion or literally any points counter acting what I was suggesting. You are a fucking rot waste of pure nothingness with no mind of your own. A mere puppet.

You sorry cunts can't swallow some feedback, suggestions, or any other ideas that aren't your own on a game that is ancient? You can't even put up a reasonable discussion, lmao. How the fuck do you twats conduct yourself in the real? Literally just a cesspool of liberal fuck wads all compacted into the useless idea of communication you host through discord. Pathetic.

Next thing I know, I get timed out, due to the fuck wad who reaches around and gladly circle-jerks his partners on discord. Idgaf if I am banned from this shit. Why the fuck would I want to support you useless fucking cunts? You can't even absorb text on a screen.

I want you to understand something truly beautiful; I am going to continue downloading your mod for Diablo 2. I am going to continue using fully-downloadable maxed out chars on SP to my advantage. There's not a single fucking thing you guys can do about it. Absolute inevitable. I had full intentions to donate and see where this D2 experience goes, but FUCK YOU.

Best part of all, you cowardly useless wads will delete this thread. Because you are exactly that. Useless wads of pure fucking carbon waste.

something tells me those guys aren't the reason a meaningful discussion was unable to to take place. i wonder what.