Eastern Sun Mod

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Grinch
Cog
215 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
D2Hackit seems to be a Maphack with some other features, there is a open source project for it.
noHide seems to be window-capture program, if it's the only purpose, i don't understand why he didn't used glide for that.
LoDAlphA
Jungle Hunter
25 | 1
I uploaded my own version for people who cant install the D2SE ES Com Patch and then overwrite the files with my ESR Patch. Everything is explained in the readme. Maybe read that first before posting next time. Please delete your post on snej board if Grinch hast not done it yet, cause Seltsamuel wouldnt be happy to see it.. Again read the readme.

You can disable the Hack by removing the entries in D2SE_Setup.ini. You can also disable parts of the hack in the d2hackit.ini.Beside its the same as the github version.

edit: github link for D2Hackit https://github.com/nooperation/d2es-stuff.

Cheers
AlphA
FPeace
Sasquatch
61 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How do I turn this mh on after I put that file into my mod folder? I just want the map reveal.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I edited my posts. Snej forum post is gone too, someone took care of it. I am willing to test this mod but only clean version without extra dlls. If that is gonna happen in the future, please let me know.

p.s.: i rarely read readme.txt files or any files at all if the mod launches and i don't hit the wall in gameplay. Please don't make it my fault, i did not put files in plugin.
LoDAlphA
Jungle Hunter
25 | 1
It was my fault for putting the files in, no doubt. I just thought people would read the readme. Well. Just delete the D2Hackit.dll, the d2hackit.ini, the nohide.dll and the plugin folder and you have a clean version. Otherwise just copy past the github stuff over any ES installation/D2SE ES Plugin.

@FPeace the readme does explain it, or join our Discord.

Cheers
AlphA
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Can you make a "checkbox" for those dll. options? I mean if anyone want to use those plugins, just stick into those checkbox for options.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Found this medium unique charm - it is not mentioned in database. Unless database is outdated ?

random drops
► Show Spoiler
Pain
Azure Drake
162 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Dont know outdated this or not atm but it'll be outdated after next major patch for sure :mrgreen:
Liquid
Azure Drake
173 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I need some help, i downloaded the mod from snej website and its working great but when i enable plugy i get unhandled exeption c00000005 something. Does any know the problem?? A couple years back i found the solution but after 2 days of searching i feel like im out of options.

I tryed the gl wrapper even tho the version 1.10f is not available. I also check d2se.ini, plugy.ini and d2mod.ini to see if everything that has enableplugy ... were all to 1. I also tryed to put Plugy=Plugy.dll under Utility.
Also tryed reinstalling. And a couple other windows settings that didnt work.

Keep in mind that im using d2se, glide( tryed d2draw too),no original CD's using ES R6E( from snej ), using windows 7

Thx in advance if someone knows the anwser.
Pain
Azure Drake
162 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
you use last version of plugy, it doesnt work with d2se. Get old version for 1.10f.