Anyone else been treated unfairly by other players or admin?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Dude, hate to say it, but you're in the wrong here. "Clean" generally means no luck roll attempts either. There's a reason people usually note "failed lotto/luck" on items.

Also, chances are, an administrator banned you from TG; it's unlikely a moderator-level user on this board has that ability, but I don't know the exact config the forums have here.

Take the L, cool off a bit, and maybe try to appeal it later. You *might* get lucky and have your stuff restored. This thread isn't helping though.

EDIT: Also that TG message isn't helping your case.
G_dawg
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Just man up and admit that you're being spiteful, nothing more. Or offer proof that I scam users.
G_dawg
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
So you believe I scam users. Please put in writing that you believe I have scammed users on this game intentionally please. Otherwise, admig it was a misunderstanding that you overreacted to.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You advertised a clean amulet to sell, which at the time was correct.

The amount of time it took the buyer to decide to get it is of no consequence, you could have sold it to anybody else in that time, it was not off the market.

You lotto'd it in this window and it failed but still attempted to sell as clean, that's the first issue.

Buyer eventually noticed that what he bought was not sold as advertised.

Buyer contacted a mod to resolve the situation, you decided to give a partial refund, not following the mods instructions.

At this point, I'd imagine a slap on the wrist if you returned the TG in full, owned it and apologized. The amount you have and the amount the buyer has is of no consequence.

However, you refused because you wanted to keep the sale for whatever reason, when everything that went wrong so far could be traced back to you advertising an item incorrectly.

Whether or not he noticed after fifteen minutes, I've bought items and not personally checked them roll for roll before. I should have and maybe I've been scammed in the past, but it's not something I've ever looked for or noticed.

You are a scammer because you advertised an item falsely, sold the item falsely, were mad when you were caught selling the item falsely, and most importantly, refused to make the situation correct.
Tedddy
Sasquatch
61 | 1
If you said it was clean and it wasn’t you should refend the full amount. You don’t get to decide what is a great deal for the other guy.
G_dawg
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Yea theres context here that has been clearly ignored.
I never attempted to defraud the guy. when i messaged him back, it said he wasnt online (blocked). Then he comes back at me with threats and no compromise...
this whole thing was handled childishly, and I didnt want to reward him for seeing the item, being ok with it, then late being upset and jerking me around. I didnt screenshot his words..I didn't think Id be in a kangaroo court over this bs
G_dawg
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
CallMeCrazySam wrote:You advertised a clean amulet to sell, which at the time was correct.

The amount of time it took the buyer to decide to get it is of no consequence, you could have sold it to anybody else in that time, it was not off the market.

You lotto'd it in this window and it failed but still attempted to sell as clean, that's the first issue.

Buyer eventually noticed that what he bought was not sold as advertised.

Buyer contacted a mod to resolve the situation, you decided to give a partial refund, not following the mods instructions.

At this point, I'd imagine a slap on the wrist if you returned the TG in full, owned it and apologized. The amount you have and the amount the buyer has is of no consequence.

However, you refused because you wanted to keep the sale for whatever reason, when everything that went wrong so far could be traced back to you advertising an item incorrectly.

Whether or not he noticed after fifteen minutes, I've bought items and not personally checked them roll for roll before. I should have and maybe I've been scammed in the past, but it's not something I've ever looked for or noticed.

You are a scammer because you advertised an item falsely, sold the item falsely, were mad when you were caught selling the item falsely, and most importantly, refused to make the situation correct.

I refunded him the tg and let him keep the item before I was banned. At least 5 mins before. You want me to be guilty for some reason but its just nonsense.
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
the right way to handle it would be doing a 100% refund because you were 100% in the wrong. you brought this upon yourself the moment you offered a partial refund.

Imagine getting banned over 15tg sale.
Edited by bapcja 4 years.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
G_dawg wrote:Yea theres context here that has been clearly ignored.
I never attempted to defraud the guy. when i messaged him back, it said he wasnt online (blocked). Then he comes back at me with threats and no compromise...
this whole thing was handled childishly, and I didnt want to reward him for seeing the item, being ok with it, then late being upset and jerking me around. I didnt screenshot his words..I didn't think Id be in a kangaroo court over this bs

You said it was clean, it is not clean. That is fraud.

You refused to give him a refund, which was the least you could do. Instead deciding it is still a good deal and keeping some TG. The amulet is useless to him if he is buying a ton of them to get a lotto, he probably have ten or so sitting in his stash that have failed.

He doesn't need to compromise. You fucked up and were the one acting childishly. End of story.
G_dawg
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
bapcja wrote:the right way to handle it would be doing a 100% refund because you were 100% in the wrong. you brought this upon yourself the moment you offered a partial refund.

THE PARTIAL refunded was offered AFTER he ignored my attempts to fix it. (which conviently arnt screenshotted)... I was pissed.
I also refunded 100% AND let him keep the ammy BEFORE I was suddenly banned.