Anyone else been treated unfairly by other players or admin?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
G_dawg
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
CallMeCrazySam wrote:
G_dawg wrote:Yea theres context here that has been clearly ignored.
I never attempted to defraud the guy. when i messaged him back, it said he wasnt online (blocked). Then he comes back at me with threats and no compromise...
this whole thing was handled childishly, and I didnt want to reward him for seeing the item, being ok with it, then late being upset and jerking me around. I didnt screenshot his words..I didn't think Id be in a kangaroo court over this bs

You said it was clean, it is not clean. That is fraud.

You refused to give him a refund, which was the least you could do. Instead deciding it is still a good deal and keeping some TG. The amulet is useless to him if he is buying a ton of them to get a lotto, he probably have ten or so sitting in his stash that have failed.

He doesn't need to compromise. You fucked up and were the one acting childishly. End of story.

I gave the tg back the item, how is that childish?!!!!
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
just make another account. you can earn your 500tg back within a day or two if you farm smart
Edited by bapcja 4 years.
G_dawg
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
the tg Aad the item*
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
You first offered the user a partial refund when it should have been in full. You were banned over the way you behaved after I asked you to give the full refund; you were not banned for the situation itself.
G_dawg
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
bapcja wrote:just make another account. you can earn your 500tg back within a day or two if you farm smart

Nah its the principle. Some angry nerd flips out over nothing, ignores my attempt to fix then has me banned even after he gets his tg and item.

apparently no one is smart enough to realize I earned my 500tg over a ton of transactions, offering low prices.. I haven't scammed anyone. You see if anyone actually examined my trade history and ppl i talk with they'd see I am not a scammer. But the truth would mean having to admit they've overreacted and they wont do that.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
argue over 15 tg ammy , my eyes are bleeding
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
G_dawg wrote:
CallMeCrazySam wrote:
G_dawg wrote:Yea theres context here that has been clearly ignored.
I never attempted to defraud the guy. when i messaged him back, it said he wasnt online (blocked). Then he comes back at me with threats and no compromise...
this whole thing was handled childishly, and I didnt want to reward him for seeing the item, being ok with it, then late being upset and jerking me around. I didnt screenshot his words..I didn't think Id be in a kangaroo court over this bs

You said it was clean, it is not clean. That is fraud.

You refused to give him a refund, which was the least you could do. Instead deciding it is still a good deal and keeping some TG. The amulet is useless to him if he is buying a ton of them to get a lotto, he probably have ten or so sitting in his stash that have failed.

He doesn't need to compromise. You fucked up and were the one acting childishly. End of story.

I gave the tg back the item, how is that childish?!!!!

You are acting childish by refusing to acknowledge that you, maybe unintentionally, deceived the buyer into buying an item that was not sold as advertised. You took it further by not correcting the situation immediately, refunding the TG in it's entirety, and apologizing. You had to let it escalate to where a mod had to get involved, to which you ignored her direction.

You gave the TG back only after this became a whole shitshow, now you are TG banned and are in no way helping your case.

G_dawg wrote:
bapcja wrote:just make another account. you can earn your 500tg back within a day or two if you farm smart

Nah its the principle. Some angry nerd flips out over nothing, ignores my attempt to fix then has me banned even after he gets his tg and item.

apparently no one is smart enough to realize I earned my 500tg over a ton of transactions, offering low prices.. I haven't scammed anyone. You see if anyone actually examined my trade history and ppl i talk with they'd see I am not a scammer. But the truth would mean having to admit they've overreacted and they wont do that.

Your "attempts" to fix are nothing short of a slap in the face and 100% corroborate the fact that you are a scammer.

This may be the only transaction you've fucked up on like this, but the deal YOU have made of it to keep some of the TG instead of IMMEDIATELY refunding and apologizing are why you are banned. This is 100% on you.

Take a break, close your browser and go get some fresh air.
Edited by CallMeCrazySam 4 years.
G_dawg
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Jammy wrote:You first offered the user a partial refund when it should have been in full. You were banned over the way you behaved after I asked you to give the full refund; you were not banned for the situation itself.

Jammy I attempted to message him after I got back to the pc and saw his angry messages. all I got was "he is not online". 10 mins later started getting angry messages from him and you when it wasnt necessary.
I'm sorry but I was understandably pissed off at this. Wouldnt you be if someone dicked you around even when you try and talk to him about it?
Im just asking you to put yourself in my place
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
G_dawg wrote:But the truth would mean having to admit they've overreacted and they wont do that.

M8, you're the one who over reacted. My first message to you was simply for you to refund the tg. And this is what you've turned it into. Just go take a breather, this isn't a permanent ban.
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
G_dawg wrote:

It's clear you still don't get it. Take a break and chill dude.

If you misunderstood that clean meant no lotto/luck and reversed the transaction, that would have been the end of it. No harm no foul. A mod got involved and you took the worst set of actions you could have taken.

You're really not helping your case here.