Anyone else been treated unfairly by other players or admin?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
G_dawg
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
CallMeCrazySam wrote:
G_dawg wrote:
CallMeCrazySam wrote:
G_dawg wrote:Yea theres context here that has been clearly ignored.
I never attempted to defraud the guy. when i messaged him back, it said he wasnt online (blocked). Then he comes back at me with threats and no compromise...
this whole thing was handled childishly, and I didnt want to reward him for seeing the item, being ok with it, then late being upset and jerking me around. I didnt screenshot his words..I didn't think Id be in a kangaroo court over this bs

You said it was clean, it is not clean. That is fraud.

You refused to give him a refund, which was the least you could do. Instead deciding it is still a good deal and keeping some TG. The amulet is useless to him if he is buying a ton of them to get a lotto, he probably have ten or so sitting in his stash that have failed.

He doesn't need to compromise. You fucked up and were the one acting childishly. End of story.

I gave the tg back the item, how is that childish?!!!!

You are acting childish by refusing to acknowledge that you, maybe unintentionally, deceived the buyer into buying an item that was not sold as advertised. You took it further by not correcting the situation immediately, refunding the TG in it's entirety, and apologizing. You had to let it escalate to where a mod had to get involved, to which you ignored her direction.

You gave the TG back only after this became a whole shitshow, now you are TG banned and are in no way helping your case.

G_dawg wrote:
bapcja wrote:just make another account. you can earn your 500tg back within a day or two if you farm smart

Nah its the principle. Some angry nerd flips out over nothing, ignores my attempt to fix then has me banned even after he gets his tg and item.

apparently no one is smart enough to realize I earned my 500tg over a ton of transactions, offering low prices.. I haven't scammed anyone. You see if anyone actually examined my trade history and ppl i talk with they'd see I am not a scammer. But the truth would mean having to admit they've overreacted and they wont do that.

Your "attempts" to fix are nothing short of a slap in the face and 100% corroborate the fact that you are a scammer.

This may be the only transaction you've fucked up on like this, but the deal YOU have made of it to keep some of the TG instead of IMMEDIATELY refunding and apologizing are why you are banned. This is 100% on you.

Take a break, close your browser and go get some fresh air.

My apologies I thought that was clear. I did unintentionally mislead him. The key point is unintentionally. I even remedied it. You're right I should walk away. I just dont like being railroaded . This game was keeping me distracted through a really rough time.
G_dawg
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Jammy wrote:You first offered the user a partial refund when it should have been in full. You were banned over the way you behaved after I asked you to give the full refund; you were not banned for the situation itself.

I did give him a full refund BEFORE you banned me. And yes all his shenanigans blocking.unblocking and threats was nonsense and very aggravating..although he can behave however he likes, because he's your buddy (or so I have learned). However I have since been informed that there is a clique in this game, that if you are in (as he is) its ok and if you are not you're screwed...and that I should not expect any understanding or justice.

Enjoy unfairly bullying people. Karma is a bitch, and I assure you what comes around goes around.
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
I have never even heard of this player until he reached out today, but that is neither here nor there. The fact of the matter is that you were temp banned for the way you behaved after I first asked you to refund, including that little comment you made in your refund transaction.

Here is where I first asked you simply to just refund, and where you overreacted and derailed it;
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=46721&start=10

And here is the ss again of your comment in the refund transaction.

"Karma is a bitch, and I assure you what comes around goes around." - yeah, we are literally witnessing that here to you.
Edited by Jammy 4 years.
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
:pop:
reeses_007
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Lol.. what are you trying to accomplish here? Swallow your pride and accept you were in the wrong about the sale, end of story. Who cares how the opposing party acted(at least within the context of this situation), it's a moot point.

Whether you intentionally or accidentally made the mistake of selling an item that wasn't clean, trying to haggle about a refund over the discrepancy is just a poor showing.

Not only did you get yourself banned over 15tg, but you mentioned numerous times about how GREAT of a deal the guy was getting. If that was the case, you should've been happy to refund and sell it again in a heartbeat, right?
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
OrphineM wrote: A mod got involved and you took the worst set of actions you could have taken.

You're really not helping your case here.

I think it could've been worse if he had sent jammy a dick pic instead.
Pain
Azure Drake
162 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
He was wrong ofc but you banned him only for this? :lol: rly? No penalty, just ban and withdrawing all tg? Well played :clap:
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Pain wrote:He was wrong ofc but you banned him only for this? :lol: rly? No penalty, just ban and withdrawing all tg? Well played :clap:

It probably would have ended at a warning if OP returned the TG without the comment. Ban's not permanent so OP will have their TG restored at a point, most likely.
Pain
Azure Drake
162 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
OrphineM wrote:
Pain wrote:He was wrong ofc but you banned him only for this? :lol: rly? No penalty, just ban and withdrawing all tg? Well played :clap:

It probably would have ended at a warning if OP returned the TG without the comment. Ban's not permanent so OP will have their TG restored at a point, most likely.

Good if it will be restored, bad if it wont, anyway just ban is confusing, imo better to warn and make an penalty like -100tg f.e. People usually overreact for ban even for temp.
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
As previously stated, this is a temp ban, and it was for the way he behaved after a simple warning. It all wouldve been avoided if he just refunded the tg and moved on. But thank you for your opinion, thunderban.