Some people just shouldn't exist

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
mystearica
Banned
14 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
so basically it all started with a simple question: http://puu.sh/FbUrF/4b82303237.png
then that clown PMed me: http://puu.sh/FbUsd/30704bc98e.png
take a note note how friendly that creature is: http://puu.sh/FbUsD/17ecd6fd51.png
http://puu.sh/FbUtl/8ef5ae09c9.png the end of the conversation
and now look at that deviant behavior )) http://puu.sh/FbUtR/1e7df54826.png
send negative votes for this player cuz seems like he rly cares about cookies or whatever he 's totally inadequate and very bad person who sends you bad wibes and negative votes while sending smiling messages. I think we can rename that 'niko' into 'belial" cause presumably he's a rat iRL
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
from one of your other recently created topics:

Jammy wrote:I let you back under the condition that you do not flame any mods or other players like you used to do, the first time I see it you will be banned again and that's it do not ask for another chance. Good luck.

as far as I can see, Nika did nothing but try to help you with a merc. I see nothing wrong with providing assistance and answers to your question.
Edited by Crash 4 years.
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
:pop:
mystearica
Banned
14 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
yes ? and where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ? where is the flame ?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mystearica wrote:that clown

mystearica wrote:that creature

mystearica wrote:look at that deviant behavior

mystearica wrote:he 's totally inadequate and very bad person who sends you bad wibes and negative votes while sending smiling messages. I think we can rename that 'niko' into 'belial" cause presumably he's a rat iRL
mystearica
Banned
14 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
so he did nothing wrong that's entirely my fault ?

nice double standarts
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mystearica wrote:so he did nothing wrong that's entirely my fault ?

Does it make you right if he did something wrong aswell? You were warned 10 hours ago to not type shit, and here we go again.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mystearica wrote:so he did nothing wrong that's entirely my fault ?

Yea, he actually answered all your questions about mercenaries and you publicly insulted him for.... helping.
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
Just swing the hammer and move on.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
If you're looking for a Forum ban too, you're doing it right. Also the PM you sent me definetely doesn't help your case, "kid".
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca