Discord ban

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
mystearica
Banned
14 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hi!

With Rishab's permission, I'm posting on the forum to attempt to get unbanned from Discord. I'll keep this short as possible!

========================= Ban Reason =========================
Someone moderated chat. I didn't like being moderated. I acted like a child.
Someone (Nika) baited me and I felt for that thread. I said 'you're disgusting' in his "fuck off' and stuff like that.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=48294&p=378625#p378625
Keep baiting me you'll have no punishment for that. you can safely say 'FUCK OFF' in #general nothing would happen.
-- a short while later --
I posted something in discord, a couple people responded something. Not saying names or what ppl said due to theirs reputation safeties.
-- Ban Hammer -- (from Discord)
========================= Ban Appeal =========================
I'm requesting to be un-banned from Discord.
- I no longer overreact to everything (see below).
- I have been banned for quite a while. Discord is a great tool and I love being on it when I'm playing Median XL. Being banned quite a punishment. I've learned my lesson!
- I wish to self vouch for myself. If you unban me, and I do anything wrong ago, ban me from Discord, ban me from Median Xl, and ban me from the Formus.

With those in place, especially the one-strike you're banned from everything, I feel it's safe to allow me on Discord. I do not want to lose access to this game or these forums.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
+rep nice guy, deserves unban
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I don't care what other content could take precedence over this, I NEED to have MORE SPACE to store all my PERFECT GEMS and RUNES. I will stand for this NO LONGER, I demand that Median XL, or Mr. Marco, stop whatever he is doing AND GIVE ME PLUGY. This game is a SERVICE to it's customers and the bourgeoisie MUST bow to the will of the people!

WHAT SAY YOU?
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
+rep this guy makes me eat a lot of :pop:
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Nika was literally trying to help you and you started flaming him, he posted proof in your other topic. I told you that the condition of letting you back last night was that you didn't go off and flame players like this again, and you already did it again. Now you are perma ban from discord with no chance of coming back because you proved that you can't change. Honestly, I believe you should seek some professional help and I say that with sincerity. Please stop making forum threads like this or you will be perma banned here as well.
mystearica
Banned
14 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Jammy wrote:Nika was literally trying to help you and you started flaming him, he posted proof in your other topic. I told you that the condition of letting you back last night was that you didn't go off and flame players like this again, and you already did it again. Now you are perma ban from discord with no chance of coming back because you proved that you can't change. Honestly, I believe you should seek some professional help and I say that with sincerity. Please stop making forum threads like this or you will be perma banned here as well.

http://puu.sh/FbVOh/54e709adec.png
pure help no offense. If I'm getting banned you need to ban this guy aswell
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
mystearica wrote:
Jammy wrote:Nika was literally trying to help you and you started flaming him, he posted proof in your other topic. I told you that the condition of letting you back last night was that you didn't go off and flame players like this again, and you already did it again. Now you are perma ban from discord with no chance of coming back because you proved that you can't change. Honestly, I believe you should seek some professional help and I say that with sincerity. Please stop making forum threads like this or you will be perma banned here as well.

http://puu.sh/FbVOh/54e709adec.png
pure help no offense. If I'm getting banned you need to ban this guy aswell

You're leaving out the whole conversation, including what happened in #general chat. You were clearly the one in the wrong and Nika got fed up with it. I'm not banning him, he received his appropriate warning. Now like I said, if you keep it up here, you will be perma banned here as well.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jammy right now:

Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
CallMeCrazySam wrote:I don't care what other content could take precedence over this, I NEED to have MORE SPACE to store all my PERFECT GEMS and RUNES. I will stand for this NO LONGER, I demand that Median XL, or Mr. Marco, stop whatever he is doing AND GIVE ME PLUGY. This game is a SERVICE to it's customers and the bourgeoisie MUST bow to the will of the people!

WHAT SAY YOU?

HEAR HEAR!
Vikan
Phoboss's Bane
177 | 171
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
If you made a new discord account and acted normal, no one would ever know.

I propose a challenge. Let's let myst come back under a false name. If after 1 week no one can tell it is him(must be active), he can come back under his real name and the same probationary conditions as just before the above incident