Brazil Server Down

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
il-vendetta
Invader
9 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hey, hello to everyone.
Any news about Brazil server? It has been down since 2 weeks more or less. And of course this is problematic for LATAM users because there is no other server near. So in the best cases I get 200ms to USA servers.

Thanks
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
unfortunately the hoster had to take it down
XuuuH
Balrog
136 | 0
Any news about brazilian server?
guifer30
Cultist
21 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
uma pena.
urbanorox
Skeleton
3 | 1
what, noooo pls
i need to play 2.0 :(
magashiro
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm sad too because of that... is there any way to ping out the servers? Wanted to see the lowest latency among those other ones

Cheers from Brazil :mrgreen:
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
I'm Brazilian too... As i dont play Hardcore i dont care playing US servers cuz theres no problem about dieing... but this is a problem for HC players... But i think that if someone from Brazil who knows some place that accept host a Brazilian server is just asking marco or other GMs for permission to host. Unfortunelly i dont know no1 who can offer a good host, but if some1 knows... would be great and helps every other BR player o/
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Sorry i will ask just because... YOU found 1 year old topic, and u post about lack of BR servers .... that we didnt have for like a year already? (what Marco stated 1 year ago), no one rly been bothered about this for a year? You just decided that 6 hours before release 2.0 is a good idea to start being sad about not having one?

xD cute
magashiro
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bearded_DooD wrote:Sorry i will ask just because... YOU found 1 year old topic, and u post about lack of BR servers .... that we didnt have for like a year already? (what Marco stated 1 year ago), no one rly been bothered about this for a year? You just decided that 6 hours before release 2.0 is a good idea to start being sad about not having one?

xD cute

I was playing on other servers after seeing this and didn't bother, we just came up with this old topic to see if there were any news about it because of the lower latency... It's not that we've "decided" to be sad 6 hours before the release, we've all been sad about what happened, we just didn't post on it anymore exactly because of what Marco stated. It's just to check it out.

Thanks for the cute, btw :mrgreen: