What games are you playing atm?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Finished witcher 1 then now in chapter 2 of witcher 2.

I surprised that I managed to play slowly and try to immerse in the world.
I admit I didnt read all the journal and was using wiki for couple of solution here and there.
But I rarely trying to complete all obtainable quest in RPG game.

I remembered I played DA:I and saw the quest list and have this "wtf this MMORPG bullshit"
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Game called RimWorld. You crash on some planet with 3 survivors under your control. They do all basic things - eat, sleep, work, fight. Your task is to control them and distribute work, make shelter with food and places to sleep. Greatest challenge is to deal with a lot of things at once since each survivor has differently developed abilites, needs and health. You can also fight with random encounters, prison and persuade new people, tame animals, build space ships. In same time you have to deal with shortage of materials, food, power, mood changes, atacks, ect. You also build different production and research facilites, craft items, clothes and weapons. But wait there is more, trading option with coming by ships, animal taming, random fire and lightning desasters, mad animals, horde of beavers devouring your precious wood forests....

There is option to zoom and out to see more map or individual room, pause the game and go into manual mode assigning action to specific person. Or play in auto mode where you give order to mine steel and wait until some bastard decides he is free enough.

Before:
► Show Spoiler

After :
► Show Spoiler
Edited by Anonymous: 8 years.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Good choice, Rimworld is very cool. I was playing it a lot last summer. BTW why are you posting on this account?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
For glory of Satan, of course.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Updated original post about RimWorld. Also started playing Never winter nights again. As a monk fister. Fisting FTW !
Metalistas
Onyx Knight
601 | 79
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Got so much space walled off and secured. Not sure what to build/make of it. All research things done, over 10 healthy and happy inhabitants. Started to build space ship to put people into space. Not sure what happens then but i feel like i reach limit here. One resource is slowing me down at the moment since i can't get it any other way besides trading. Just growing stuff, selling it and buying metals for ship. Made relax space for inhabitants with biliard tables, chess and tv area. New discovery - people body parts can be replaced with bionical parts - making them stronger :punish:

► Show Spoiler
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Once you take off with the ship you have won. Afterwards it's pretty much either playing with the harder narrator or playing classic but picking a starting location somewhere in the cold. The second option makes for a very interesting game IMO, but once that is done you've seen all there is mostly.
Therferon
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
Despite working full time i play a lot of games. But i had to pause most of them, because i just don't have enough time and i can't get deep into one.

Considering online games i play:

Dota 2 -very rarely
Path of exile - Even though i love this game i usually play when theres one month race to get goodies
World of Warcraft - I recently have stopped playing this because last expansion was ridicilous and got repetitive after a while
Hearthstone - This game has gotten insane RNGfest and nowadays it requires no skill to play at all. So just get to rank 5 every month to get goodies and quit.
Diablo 3 - Well i played on both vanilla and ROS. On vanilla i just played like 2 months maybe? On RoS i couln't even stand 1 month. I don't want to list why this game sucks but yeah
Elder Scrolls Online - It seemed very good in the beginning i dont know why but i got bored around level 27.

On singleplayer there are a lot games i can list but all of them are old games ranging from Neverwinter nights to Planescape Torment, Oblivion etc.

But one game comes to mind that i worth mentioning is Pillars of Eternity. There are a lot of stuff to tell about this game. But its basicly inspired by Old School RPGs like Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale etc. The developers wanted to carry the spirit of these kind of games, and i have to say it was above my expectations. They have done excellent job even though this game is released on March 2015 which i was skeptical it being another modernised game. Of course its not " Baldur's Gate level" but you can say "it went better then i expected", well at least for me.

Recently, they have released an expansion but i just can't find enough time to start it
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
New version of Rimworld. Loads of new features: new materials, crafting options, wood powered engines, animals, trading caravans, even ability to marry people.

Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge