What games are you playing atm?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
My advice. Don't buy anything that you'll not be using now or in near future because you'll forgot about that you bought it and you'll never play it again.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
started earthbound half an hour ago
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Warcraft 3 Green Circle mega td, weirdly enough it's a Map thats not always empty
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
Wotan wrote:Wow, Gregorinho never pegged you as a football fan. GG. And playing PES over FIFA is another Ace in your square.

Total Necroing this quote here cause I really never saw this but yea...Fifa has not been my cup of tea lately. The gameplay is far superior from PES. Fifa can keep all the bells and whistles. I'll take the realsitic gameplay all day. Graphics are pretty solid too. I'm also that dork that goes on the PES fan wesite and literally downloads the option files and actually manually makes the correct changes to certain names, kits etc..
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
@hellgrind

Yeah i kinda understand that, Im really trying to weigh how many hours are each games and see if it worth my time or not.
Most of my games came from random cheap ass bundles that usually have 1 or 2 games that I really wanted.

So I currently giving a lot of games a chance to impress me in first 10 minutes, if the gameplay doesnt hook me, i will immediately put it in my "never touch it again" category.
This method will allowed me to not waste time on game I wouldnt like. Already put around 50 games (including couple of games that I already played) in it
I also tend to ignore very old games (early than 2005~~ games) especially ugly 3d polygon games
I dont worried much about the cost because got all I wanted, and I dont want to fall for "sunk cost fallacy"

Hmm, 2 latest humble bundles look neat, doesnt mind to put 1 dollar each. Humble monthly look tempting as well with Xcom2
Now need to fix my broken old gaming pc to play new d3 patch (tempting to build new gaming pc, but I badly need a mac for game development on appstore)
Segolia
Djinn
541 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Started playing Stardew Valley (Harvest Moon clone made by one guy), immediately get a pet cat :3

Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Bloodborne.

Ok seriously. Warframe atm ; Resident Evil 7 soon and also Horizon Zero Dawn in february.

Also, Bloodborne.
Customs
Thunder Beetle
56 | 13
Realm of the Mad God, which is basically an ARPG with WASD controls, really nice game.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Dragoness
Jungle Hunter
25 | 8
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Titan quest approved ^. I'm done with it thought now that I've completed it and a couple of mods of it a few times.
Dark souls trilogy. Currently quite fed up with those but I have well over 2000 hours of them in pocket. Nothing interesting left to do really.
Ultima online on different roleplaying shards. Games to which I sank a lot of my high-school and college time.
Advanced dungeons and dragons 3.5 and 5th edition. I could write a myriad of books from all of those stories...
Overwatch - 98% of the time played as Widowmaker(not kidding)
Dota 2 - I'm a filthy naga spammer nowadays (R.I.P illusion heroes in Dota 3 thought)
Morrowind occasionally (cuz fuck casul TES IV & V and their dull storylines)
Everquest 2 & WoW, seldom however since I don't have time for everything.
Some of my self-made stuff and personal spin-offs of opensource games.
Dozens of random games I have a taste of every now and then...
...And of course Median xl. Diablo 2 has been one of my favorite games since it's release.