Morphed is a Scammer

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
ka3ka91
Jungle Hunter
26 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I dont see anything bad in what i said. I still support my opinion that knowledge is biggest value in this game, that u sold ur ass for 2005 tg and that u are a scammer. Im not going to post shit u were talking about Ben because he isnt party in this case. If he will ask me I can send it to him
Vikan
Phoboss's Bane
177 | 171
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
The deal looks pretty straightforward to me. The conditions were set and agreed to by morphed and confirmed again by morph. Further snippets that do not alter this agreement, such as who talked shit about who, are not relevant, imo.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Thraxis
Thunder Beetle
55 | 37
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
What's the over under on this threads page count? Taking all bets! No 2ktg scamerinnos
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ka3ka91 wrote:I dont see anything bad in what i said. I still support my opinion that knowledge is biggest value in this game, that u sold ur ass for 2005 tg and that u are a scammer. Im not going to post shit u were talking about Ben because he isnt party in this case. If he will ask me I can send it to him

You come to me out of nowhere talking shit and insulting me out of envy and you see nothing bad in that , i guess we live on different planets also you should stop talking coz you have no winning here, and people dont care what u say coz i've been in this game for longer than u know and people know that im not what you're saying , but you cant accept that you dont get what you want , now sit tight doggy