"There is no communism here on forum"- yes there is

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
LOKI666 wrote:You deny yourself in this moment, and in my role in some kind your imaginary war of threads.... i have any threads on forum...

Learn the difference between post and topic. You can only vote a post once, but you can vote multiple times in a topic (a topic contains many posts). Not sure why out of everyone you'd be the one confused about the difference.

@Gomel: that's unfortunate, but keep in mind moderators are using their free time to assist people who have issues with trades and that in 90% of cases can be solved between the parties. Not all issues have a clear and clean solution either, for example you bid 1k by accident and the receiver immediatly spends them, what do you do? In the end moderators try do what's most fair for everyone, they are here to help, not disturb.
LOKI666
Abomination
146 | 8
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Marco wrote:
LOKI666 wrote:You deny yourself in this moment, and in my role in some kind your imaginary war of threads.... i have any threads on forum...

Learn the difference between post and topic. You can only vote a post once, but you can vote multiple times in a topic (a topic contains many posts). Not sure why out of everyone you'd be the one confused about the difference.

It doesn't matter, you just make up new forum rules on waiting... just proving my point. Where i must to write to revoke my voting status?
Gomel
Mahasattva
900 | 12
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Marco wrote:

@Gomel: that's unfortunate, but keep in mind moderators are using their free time to assist people who have issues with trades and that in 90% of cases can be solved between the parties. Not all issues have a clear and clean solution either, for example you bid 1k by accident and the receiver immediatly spends them, what do you do? In the end moderators try do what's most fair for everyone, they are here to help, not disturb.

Yes, I understand everything, at that time I was just starting to play Sigma. The usual answer would be enough. I am not saying that the problem is that they did not help me, but that they did not even answer me.
Fak
Thunder Beetle
57 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
All i can say is wow.
DOOMEX
Abomination
145 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
LOKI666 wrote:
DOOMEX wrote:Imo , only peaple lived under comunism have MORAL right to talk about what is comunism and what not , are you one of those ppl ? the right to voting in private forum is not part of fundamental human rights , i think we all can agree for this , i understand and sympathize your frustration , but i think its a bit overexposure to bring comunism in this case , im saying this as a man who has seen it and spend halh of my years in that system

I am from Poland, born 1980 i still remember a little.... my father was a member of "Solidarity" from 1980 before the outbreak of martial law in dec of 1981 when military kill many innocent peoplein my city too.

well thats why i asked question ,if u are from Ploand , then yes u have moral right to talk about it , but i still think the others i said
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Marco wrote:
Cheno wrote:Why not just make it so that you can only vote once on a post. Being able to vote multiple times seems very short-sighted.

You can already only vote once on a post..

That doesn't seem like much of a problem, then. It's fine if you see it differently, just seems like a storm in a teacup to me. Maybe the half-way alternative would be to make it possible for moderators to make it so that you disable thumping between 1 person and another, if you notice what you would describe as misuse.
OzakiDesu
Acid Prince
48 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
I can only agree with marco here. Punishments were needed.

Harassment is harassment.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Can we ban weebs from the forum aswell?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
LOKI666 wrote:
It doesn't matter, you just make up new forum rules on waiting... just proving my point. Where i must to write to revoke my voting status?

Are you stupid, or what? Actually, you dont need to reply, I already know the answer.
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Helzopro wrote:Can we ban weebs from the forum aswell?