"There is no communism here on forum"- yes there is

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
LOKI666
Abomination
146 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
What is it? On what grounds was my voting right has been taken away?
Some time ago some poor angry guy was complaining here on forum about rich players, that they can buy Laz trophy and he can't, so he got no resultats in labs because of it.
You know what moderator, admin told him?
They response was:

- " There is no communism here on forum".

Good, smart response, 100% agree. Apparently there is, and they deny themselves. I can use my vote however i want and it's not your buissnes what i do with my free vote.
I can upvote or downvote whatever i want and when i want.
Or mayby no?.... and i am missing something here. Maybe i need to ask admins or moderators for permission to vote?
The thumbs up or down is a sign of democracy here on this forum and cannot be taken away by some corrupt mod or admin.
Unless you admit they are here on the forum "special" people, rich one, or friends of moderators which we cannot touch?

I didn't break any forum rules or laws.
If yes i want to know which one, because there is nothing about using my free vote here: https://tsw.median-xl.com/rules
Where have admins been when some guy call me motherfucker when i bet against him on auction? He is prabobly from this same pack of friends, and there was no actions been taken from side of moderators and i send screenshot to them.

I want back my voting rights, you have no reason or right to take it away from me. I hate communism. ;) Peace out! :roll:
DOOMEX
Abomination
145 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Imo , only peaple lived under comunism have MORAL right to talk about what is comunism and what not , are you one of those ppl ? the right to voting in private forum is not part of fundamental human rights , i think we all can agree for this , i understand and sympathize your frustration , but i think its a bit overexposure to bring comunism in this case , im saying this as a man who has seen it and spend halh of my years in that system
LOKI666
Abomination
146 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
DOOMEX wrote:Imo , only peaple lived under comunism have MORAL right to talk about what is comunism and what not , are you one of those ppl ? the right to voting in private forum is not part of fundamental human rights , i think we all can agree for this , i understand and sympathize your frustration , but i think its a bit overexposure to bring comunism in this case , im saying this as a man who has seen it and spend halh of my years in that system

I am from Poland, born 1980 i still remember a little.... my father was a member of "Solidarity" from 1980 before the outbreak of martial law in dec of 1981 when military kill many innocent peoplein my city too.
Edited by LOKI666 3 years.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The voting system in the forums is meant to be used as such, it is not meant to be weaponized to "cancel" an user or a guide. Negging a same user&thread for 10 consecutive days definitely fits this description. Certainly locking people from up/downvoting posts isn't the cleanest solution, but it's rarely needed and effective. And you aren't voting a president, so all the political nonsense can be left aside. If you had a problem with an user you should have contacted the staff directly instead of trying to cancel, so right now your best bet is to appeal in the future or just live without them.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Why not just make it so that you can only vote once on a post. Being able to vote multiple times seems very short-sighted.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cheno wrote:Why not just make it so that you can only vote once on a post. Being able to vote multiple times seems very short-sighted.

You can already only vote once on a post..
Gomel
Mahasattva
900 | 12
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Marco, yes, I agree, politics may be superfluous here, but there really are questions about the work of moderators. Including you. I had a situation, I was mistaken with the auction, and accidentally added one more figure than necessary, in the end, I lost 1k + tg. I addressed my problem to 2 or 3 site administrators, none of them would have helped, they were not even honored to reply to a regular user, although the messages were read. not to mention anything else. I do not want to stir up debate and curse. I just want ordinary players to pay attention too
Edited by Gomel 3 years.
LOKI666
Abomination
146 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Marco wrote:The voting system in the forums is meant to be used as such, it is not meant to be weaponized to "cancel" an user or a guide. Negging a same user&thread for 10 consecutive days definitely fits this description. Certainly locking people from up/downvoting posts isn't the cleanest solution, but it's rarely needed and effective. And you aren't voting a president, so all the political nonsense can be left aside. If you had a problem with an user you should have contacted the staff directly instead of trying to cancel, so right now your best bet is to appeal in the future or just live without them.

;) Are you trying to figure out some new rules right here right now, on waiting, just to "cancel" this thread fast? :-X
LOKI666
Abomination
146 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Cheno wrote:Why not just make it so that you can only vote once on a post. Being able to vote multiple times seems very short-sighted.

Marco wrote:

You can already only vote once on a post..

You deny yourself in this moment, and in my role in some kind your imaginary war of threads.... i have any threads on forum...
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Stalin was a communist. Stalin didn't play MXL. By theorems and evidence, MXL isn't communist.

idk if this is relevant in any way. i'm just shitposting.