How are you people not raging at this game?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Every uber has some stupid gimmicky bs mechanic behind them. Butcher you have to kill in the pentagram. Death projector requires one minion near it or else its immune all damage. Kurast requires you to destroy towers or mobs near them are immune damage. Tal rasha is immune to damage until you defeat all summons near him. Same with king koth. Same with Akarat. Bartuc is just completely stupid beyond belief. I have to wait for the enemies to attack before they can be damaged and when I kill one they explode a ring of fireballs in an extremely tiny room. Summons die instantly, elf charm doesn't help much at all. How is this even ok? They're elemental and resistances don't do much at all in this game. When do I get to just kill something for a change instead of dealing with the devs dumb ideas for a challenge. Sad thing is I want to like this game but it's impossible when every uber i've done forced me to do something completely stupid. I'm not respeccing into poison just to do this 1 uber I would rather just quit the game.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Those ubers are normally done in less than an hour (all of them) the only real bad uber is toraja, no fun there at all. Also unformed land is a bit too boring, I can't explain it but TA and dunc feel so much more rewarding and fun while UL is just tedious.

And of course the void that uber is just outright stupid from start to finish. Nothing about that feels like it needs skill to solve just pure patience. So 2,5/30+ ubers are bad, pretty easy to like the mod in my opinion.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
oO there are creative ubers that are not just hit it and it dies, and you think this is something bad?
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Nitz wrote:Those ubers are normally done in less than an hour (all of them) the only real bad uber is toraja, no fun there at all. Also unformed land is a bit too boring, I can't explain it but TA and dunc feel so much more rewarding and fun while UL is just tedious.

And of course the void that uber is just outright stupid from start to finish. Nothing about that feels like it needs skill to solve just pure patience. So 2,5/30+ ubers are bad, pretty easy to like the mod in my opinion.

I have to death abuse just to have any chance at bartuc. That is not ok. It's dumb and forces you into a tiny area for no reason other than the devs want to be annoying.
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
void wrote:oO there are creative ubers that are not just hit it and it dies, and you think this is something bad?

Creating = giving everything immunities? LUL
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
lmao its a lot more differentiated than that. what is your char and what is the problem exactly that youre having with the ubers
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Two words. Get better.
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
void wrote:lmao its a lot more differentiated than that. what is your char and what is the problem exactly that youre having with the ubers

Traprat, and bartuc is the hardest fight I've had yet. Even though I have his charm perfected it doesn't exclude the fact that he's dumb and the room is too small.
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Unda wrote:Two words. Get better.

Explain how to go about doing such things
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fkfhnis wrote:
Unda wrote:Two words. Get better.

Explain how to go about doing such things

Check around in guides to see if there are useful tactics or preparatory gear you might need for specific areas/bosses or the Short Questions thread via the search function bar at the top of the forum here. I also believe Somnus wrote a comprehensive guide to most ubers, explaining how the mechanics of each one work and what types of attacks to watch out for.

One suggestion is to not just shitpost on the forum because you'll get a lot of the responses that you're currently seeing about "get better" and such.

If you can provide your gear, build, what you're stuck on, stats, resistances, skill plan, etc, people will be more likely to help and/or give guidance and suggestions.