Median XL 2017 Unique Mystic Orbs

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Its always funny to see how some rand tards think they are in position to demand anything here.

Even if the patch is crap, as far as i read the forum lots of ppl seem not happy with patch and its a possibility that the patch sucks in some way. I cant speak for myself since i didnt played it but there are other ways to express your unhappiness towards patch then this bs u writing here and in other threads.

Not sure what u trying to achive here and i dont care but it seems that the badass role u took here make u look more like a fool than some badass gangsta wich u trying to be 8-)

the badass gangsta roles on forum are alrdy reserved for other members so sry you lose :mrgreen:
thanosdk
Rust Claw
85 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I really want to see you at least try to develop something on your own for several years, and then come back, Im sure you will change your attitude.
I am in no way affiliated with the Median XL development team, and I have no reason at all to step into their defense or something, but you are way out of line, should I remind you, you play this mod for free? Should I remind you of a golden rule? Don't like it? Don't play it, it's really that simple.

If you want the perfect mod without bugs, glitches, go on and show us your skills, develop it yourself.
You think people are 24/7 on this? All have lives, family, friends, and it's summer time on top of that.

Calm your tits please, it's just a game, again...

And please, go on make a reddit post, whine like a kiddo who lost his toy then you'll feel better eventually. I might even send you some cookies.

I Have seen this arrogant/selfish never happy "player" too many times in my lifetime, go on and bitch like that at Blizzard or other company, you'll be forgotten in no time mate. But you see, here, people try to help you instead.

Enjoy the mod, or go play tetris, but maybe even there you won't like the shape of some bricks, so I don't know really ;)
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
...and all i wanted was seeing UMOs being discussed...
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Prime_Evil wrote:...and all i wanted was seeing UMOs being discussed...

Prank's on you, bro.

There's no better thread than a derailed thread.

On another note, Solfege has created a thread with the stats for all UMOs, and no one has credited him for compiling that, while this one is still going. Perhaps Solfege's gets stickied until the UMOs are updated in the docs or the item tags?
KratosTheAxeman
Pit Knight
101 | 3
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Damn. I shouldn't have ignored this thread.

Anyway: it's funny to see somebody claim other people to be too sensitive while going on for another 2 pages (on my phone) of mimimi.

I had a great laugh. Thank you TouchofEva.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
You should have seen him on someone's stream rambling about what he was saying on the forums and that he was right, and how people was just crying because he was telling the truth XD!
TouchOfEva
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Somnus wrote:You should have seen him on someone's stream rambling about what he was saying on the forums and that he was right, and how people was just crying because he was telling the truth XD!

you should of watch better streams and listen also what ppl talk about you - and yes i did talk on stream too - and im glad/happy i did it - 2 bad what ppl think about you may really be true :(
also somehow while you claiming be a greater and better value for Median XL somehow u managed to gather more negative votes for the same period of time i did i wonder why ?

Negative votes received:49 :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Once again since i`m the bad one since im complaining / giving opinion even if its not positive - you as a great Medial XL collaborator just keep proving my point -
GENERAL RULES
- Aggressive, slanderous or vulgar messages are prohibited. Personal insults and threats will not be tolerated.

First, you know that is summer right? people are on vacation etc, + t hey are not obligated to give you SHIT, so offfuck.

So again, fuck off.

As i`ve said you are true example of a positive and great value person for Median XL community :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
TouchOfEva wrote:
Somnus wrote:You should have seen him on someone's stream rambling about what he was saying on the forums and that he was right, and how people was just crying because he was telling the truth XD!

you should of watch better streams and listen also what ppl talk about you - and yes i did talk on stream too - and im glad/happy i did it - 2 bad what ppl think about you may really be true :(
also somehow while you claiming be a greater and better value for Median XL somehow u managed to gather more negative votes for the same period of time i did i wonder why ? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

GENERAL RULES
- Aggressive, slanderous or vulgar messages are prohibited. Personal insults and threats will not be tolerated.

First, you know that is summer right? people are on vacation etc, + t hey are not obligated to give you SHIT, so offfuck.

So again, fuck off.

You are true example of a positive and great value for Median XL community :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Dude...

TouchOfEva wrote:I am gonna close this thread for myself now as i dont wanna read more crap and getting this negative shit u all giving me .

You're not even keeping your promise. Why are you making yourself such a fool?

You don't get why you're getting negative shit? Because YOU showed discontent in a shit way instead of expressing it objectively.

You made the mods, who can really take a lot, go aggro. You, sir, are not looking at the good things this patch brought. You're only looking at the bad things that have already been in the works. It's like you're some 99-years-old embittered woman whose only purpose in life is watching out of the window and ranting about people passing by without reason. Maybe you should go ahead and either leave this community alone or start changing your life to the better - by changing yourself.

Try to look at the positive things. Just try it. Only once. Try it.

Concerning up/downvotes: Who the hell cares? Are you really whipping out your internet-dick? In contrast to you Somnus is at least trying to be part of this community even though his health is shit.
Edited by HechtHeftig 6 years.
TouchOfEva
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
TouchOfEva wrote:

also somehow while you claiming be a greater and better value for Median XL somehow u managed to gather more negative votes for the same period of time i did i wonder why ? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

GENERAL RULES

So again, fuck off.

You are true example of a positive and great value for Median XL community :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Dude...

TouchOfEva wrote:I am gonna close this thread for myself now as i dont wanna read more crap and getting this negative shit u all giving me .

You're not even keeping your promise. Why are you making yourself such a fool?

You don't get why you're getting negative shit? Because YOU showed discontent in a shit way instead of expressing it objectively.

You made the mods, who can really take a lot, go aggro. You, sir, are not looking at the good things this patch brought. You're only looking at the bad things that have already been in the works. It's like you're some 99-years-old embittered woman whose only purpose in life is watching out of the window and ranting about people passing by without reason. Maybe you should go ahead and either leave this community alone or start changing your life to the better - by changing yourself.

Try to look at the positive things. Just try it. Only once. Try it.

Concerning up/downvotes: Who the hell cares? Are you really whipping out your internet-dick? In contrast to you Somnus is at least trying to be part of this community even though his health is shit.

Woud of do it but since some ppl still willing to add oil to the fire - i just cant let it go ;)
As it goes to up/downvotes ; i personaly dont care - just wanted to point him that hes nothing more than the rest and trying to be a part of the community by violating the the rules does not make him more special or better than anyone else ;)