I hope to get a fair treatment

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
JelleTrade
Skeleton
2 | 0
zhangc wrote:
JelleTrade wrote:
zhangc wrote:I sent you an e-mail and sent you a private letter. Why wouldn't anyone want to reply? You are discriminatory?

Dude, you broke their rule set - You've been caught by their automatic system probably - It is weekend, so there's a good chance they might not be checking it currently. I would say wait 72 hours and see if you haven't gotten a reply by then.

Also, "acting out" like this, probably doesn't help your case - Just play without trading for a couple of days, and see what ends up happening

The first time I met this situation, no one paid attention to me. I'm a little worried. I've been collecting things recently and want to challenge 135lv. Thank you for your kindness.

The amount your brother bid is not really important, what's important is that it's considered "shill bidding", meaning you're artificially pumping up the awareness / price of an item. How much or how often doesn't really matter.
Now I will say, I couldn't find anything regarding "shill bidding" in the ruleset, but that might just be because I wasn't looking in the right place. It is very normal procedure, that "shill bidding" is considered a rule break. If it's in their rules, you broke the rule - However, looking at their punishment system, if this is the first time this has happened, you shouldn't be permanently banned - They only use that punishment for serial offenders.
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
JelleTrade wrote:
zhangc wrote:
JelleTrade wrote:
zhangc wrote:I sent you an e-mail and sent you a private letter. Why wouldn't anyone want to reply? You are discriminatory?

Dude, you broke their rule set - You've been caught by their automatic system probably - It is weekend, so there's a good chance they might not be checking it currently. I would say wait 72 hours and see if you haven't gotten a reply by then.

Also, "acting out" like this, probably doesn't help your case - Just play without trading for a couple of days, and see what ends up happening

The first time I met this situation, no one paid attention to me. I'm a little worried. I've been collecting things recently and want to challenge 135lv. Thank you for your kindness.

The amount your brother bid is not really important, what's important is that it's considered "shill bidding", meaning you're artificially pumping up the awareness / price of an item. How much or how often doesn't really matter.
Now I will say, I couldn't find anything regarding "shill bidding" in the ruleset, but that might just be because I wasn't looking in the right place. It is very normal procedure, that "shill bidding" is considered a rule break. If it's in their rules, you broke the rule - However, looking at their punishment system, if this is the first time this has happened, you shouldn't be permanently banned - They only use that punishment for serial offenders.

Thank you for telling me that my English is not very good. I rely on translation software to communicate with them. I haven't found these rules for a long time. I sent a lot of information to the administrator and didn't get a clear reply, so I was in a hurry. We put a lot of effort into this game. We like this game very much.

My brother doesn't know the rules. He just made an unintentional move, otherwise he wouldn't go to the auction. I this thing is very good. I don't worry about selling it at a high price. I don't need to raise the price to make a profit.

Anyway, you are a good man. Thank you very much for your doubts. I wish you good luck and constant company.
Gorghor
Bone Archer
77 | 4
You used another account to artificially inflate the value of an item (ie market manipulation). You got what you deserved.
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Gorghor wrote:You used another account to artificially inflate the value of an item (ie market manipulation). You got what you deserved.

The properties of what I auctioned were perfect, and there was no need to use this to increase value
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Gorghor wrote:You used another account to artificially inflate the value of an item (ie market manipulation). You got what you deserved.

I've sold so many things at auction houses that never happened, and that's my brother's inesocent act, and he didn't know there was going to be a rule, and we didn't find it in the rules of the forum。
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
zhangc wrote:

I've sold so many things at auction houses that never happened, and that's my brother's inesocent act, and he didn't know there was going to be a rule, and we didn't find it in the rules of the forum。

coc.php

Wow suprisingly it actually isn't in the rules lol.
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Ekital wrote:
zhangc wrote:

coc.php

Wow suprisingly it actually isn't in the rules lol.

The key that auction account is not my account, if I use my own account to participate in the auction, maliciously raise the price, was banned I have nothing to say
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
:puke:
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
So far, no reply has been received from managers.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
coc.php

- Major offences: permanent and irrevocable ban from the TG center, forums & realm. Includes, but is not limited to: outcome manipulation and scam attempts.