I hope to get a fair treatment

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
The story goes like this: yesterday I put a ring on the trading house. Before going to bed, my brother saw that there was no auction for the ring, so he auctioned once, and then went to bed. Now he was informed that both of us were prohibited from using the trading house. I think this thing is too wrong. It's just an unintentional move. We didn't bid maliciously, It's not the size that disturbs the bidding environment.

We have devoted our efforts to these two numbers and have never used any illegal means. Now both numbers are prohibited from trading. I think it is very unfair and wronged.

We love this very much. We have played for many seasons and devoted a lot of our enthusiasm. I hope the administrator can give us a fair treatment.

Our English is not good, please forgive me.
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
I want to be treated fairly
zchenz005
Fallen
1 | 0
For people who don't know the language and like to play this game, many places are not very fair
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Isn't there an administrator willing to explain?
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
I sent you an e-mail and sent you a private letter. Why wouldn't anyone want to reply? You are discriminatory?
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Give people a bit of a time..
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Marrt wrote:Give people a bit of a time..

More than twenty hours have passed, and no one cares about it at all.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Entitled much? Don't draw the discrimination card on people that probably have lives next to gaming.
JelleTrade
Skeleton
2 | 0
zhangc wrote:I sent you an e-mail and sent you a private letter. Why wouldn't anyone want to reply? You are discriminatory?

Dude, you broke their rule set - You've been caught by their automatic system probably - It is weekend, so there's a good chance they might not be checking it currently. I would say wait 72 hours and see if you haven't gotten a reply by then.

Also, "acting out" like this, probably doesn't help your case - Just play without trading for a couple of days, and see what ends up happening
Edited by JelleTrade 2 years.
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
JelleTrade wrote:
zhangc wrote:I sent you an e-mail and sent you a private letter. Why wouldn't anyone want to reply? You are discriminatory?

Dude, you broke their rule set - You've been caught by their automatic system probably - It is weekend, so there's a good chance they might not be checking it currently. I would say wait 72 hours and see if you haven't gotten a reply by then.

Also, "acting out" like this, probably doesn't help your case - Just play without trading for a couple of days, and see what ends up happening

The first time I met this situation, no one paid attention to me. I'm a little worried. I've been collecting things recently and want to challenge 135lv. Thank you for your kindness.