I need evidence and truth, fair treatment

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Original post:https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=70502
I hope the administrator can answer my questions positively。
If I think I used two accounts to enter the illegal auction, please provide the data.
Can't my friend and brother bid for what I sell?
If my brother comes to bid when someone bids, I can admit that he is suspected.But the subsequent auction never participated.
These TG are what I get through my own legal channels and through my own efforts.
My TG is protected by law. If you want to block my trading bank, please show evidence.
Your practice is like dictatorship, blocking your account without providing anything.
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Chill bro, you asked for fair treatment, you got it. Noone is gonna prove anything to you. Just don't break the rules next time.
Lasersdufutur
Heretic
415 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
oztor wrote:Chill bro, you asked for fair treatment, you got it. Noone is gonna prove anything to you. Just don't break the rules next time.

What he said.
Myxir
Cog
225 | 13
How do admins know if it was you or your brother? Admins won't investigate whose fault it was, rules are rules. You should read them and warn your brother about this. Even if no one has bid before, after your brother has bid, someone may have thought that the item you put up is worth the price you set and could outbid your brother. That's not fair.

Make a new forum acc and earn your tg from the beginning.
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Myxir wrote:How do admins know if it was you or your brother? Admins won't investigate whose fault it was, rules are rules. You should read them and warn your brother about this. Even if no one has bid before, after your brother has bid, someone may have thought that the item you put up is worth the price you set and could outbid your brother. That's not fair.

Make a new forum acc and earn your tg from the beginning.

Thank you, man. This is unreasonable. “ outcome manipulation ”
If we have been participating in the price increase from the beginning to the end of the auction, I admit it is the outcome manipulation。
I think the administrator is very irresponsible and perfunctory。
Language barrier and regional gap have caused us a lot of helplessness. Otherwise, I will firmly use legal means to protect my rights and interests.
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
oztor wrote:Chill bro, you asked for fair treatment, you got it. Noone is gonna prove anything to you. Just don't break the rules next time.

This makes me feel like an authoritarian kingdom. What he says is what he says.
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
zhangc wrote:

Yeah I see your point, but you are not in the court or something. You violated the rules and got banned for it. Maybe it was your brother, your wife or your dog, maybe not. You can't prove it either. Admins own their servers and set the rules, so you can accept it or just move on. You can also violate them and get banned.
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
If I did outcome manipulation,I'm banned,I have no complaints。I want to know how I am defined as “ outcome manipulation”,I hope the administrator can answer positively or disclose the data.
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
oztor wrote:
zhangc wrote:

Yeah I see your point, but you are not in the court or something. You violated the rules and got banned for it. Maybe it was your brother, your wife or your dog, maybe not. You can't prove it either. Admins own their servers and set the rules, so you can accept it or just move on. You can also violate them and get banned.

So I hope the administrator will disclose the data, and the data will not deceive people.
Then I want to know the mechanism of this rule and how it is implemented? How can the administrator avoid errors when the mechanism is executed?
heamn
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Followed through the previous thread, do note that i'm not in anyway affiliated with OP, just feels that the man could use some help for his appeal, at least a fair trial, from my understanding usually admins work things out via PMs to keep sagas out of sight, in this case, not even sure if OP understand where to begin with.

Also guys, chill thy horse.

coc.php
- Major offences: permanent and irrevocable ban from the TG center, forums & realm. Includes, but is not limited to: outcome manipulation and scam attempts.

The only problem that i see from this incident is that the trade rules notes needs some work.

I'm not a native English speaker but did study enough, but even that, it took me a moment to relate false bidding to outcome manipulation after Marco pointing that out from the previous thread.

Also, the fact that another seemingly veteran player didn't catch that, raises some questions.
Let alone that OP is not a native English speaker to begin with.

► Show Spoiler

Would recommend taking this incident as a case study to improve the trade rules notes.