Can you change the website back?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
This new one looks pretty bad overall.

Specific things:
  • "Latest news" section looks really bad. Center alignment is not good. The red bars on the left look random and unnecessary.
  • The header buttons look like something I would have made in Flash as a teenager. Overall bad style. They also open links in a new tab, which is super obnoxious. Probably the worst thing about the new website.
  • Barb graphic is extremely bad. I get it, we're playing an old game, but that doesn't mean you need to include an old graphic.
  • The margins look like this was created for a phone. Why is over 50% of the horizontal space wasted on 1440p?
  • The font for the paragraphs below use the Diablo font, which is awful for paragraphs of text. It looks great for titles, but not for the rest. Use the same font for paragraphs as the "the most popular Diablo II..." section.

To not be so negative:
  • Logo looks pretty damn good.
  • Screenshots look good (except maybe the Nymyr's Light torches which look random).
  • Color scheme is mostly good.
  • I like the idea of trying something new, but I think this new website was mostly just was a step backward.
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
If you have feedback, put it in the appropriate place under the new homepage topic found here; viewtopic.php?t=70748. Thanks.