TSW vs SP

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Mythkiller
Prowler
16 | 1
Hi,

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I wasn't able to find a clear answer.

I understand that the main difference between the two modes is trading (with SP having a bit of a drop rate buff to compensate that may or may not still exist).

However, I've read that there is content on TSW that is unavailable on SP but can't find any details on what. Could someone clarify for me please?

Thanks!
~Myth
Cah23
Grubber
321 | 2
In SP many players will save file cheat so they can, amongst other things, cheese dungeons, re-roll corruptions ‘till they get what they want etc… because of this most new late game content isn’t available to SP.

Imo, TSW/online play is infinitely better (even if you’re going to stick mostly to yourself and play priv games)

TSW has:
- competitive fun ladders (best part)
- great community in-game, discord and on forums
- trading (getting your trading shop going in and of itself is fun as hell and a refreshing addition to the game)
- More content
- better balance (can’t save file cheat)
- P8 games for farming, trading, leveling and overall BSing with each other
- big active player base
- great tech support from mods

SP has:
- Better lag depending on your connection
- bigger stash
Mythkiller
Prowler
16 | 1
Thanks for that. Makes sense.

Just a couple quick follow-ups.

When you say SP has a bigger stash, whats the stash situation on TSW? Do you NEED mules to manage stuff?
I assume that on TSW, I can still SSF the entire way as long as I am in no rush and willing to grind?

Appreciate the answers!
~Myth
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Cah23 wrote:In SP many players will save file cheat so they can, amongst other things, cheese dungeons, re-roll corruptions ‘till they get what they want etc… because of this most new late game content isn’t available to SP.

Imo, TSW/online play is infinitely better (even if you’re going to stick mostly to yourself and play priv games)

TSW has:
- competitive fun ladders (best part)
- great community in-game, discord and on forums
- trading (getting your trading shop going in and of itself is fun as hell and a refreshing addition to the game)
- More content
- better balance (can’t save file cheat)
- P8 games for farming, trading, leveling and overall BSing with each other
- big active player base
- great tech support from mods

SP has:
- Better lag depending on your connection
- bigger stash

LOL, look at ban list for MP :)
Cah23
Grubber
321 | 2
Mythkiller wrote:Thanks for that. Makes sense.

Just a couple quick follow-ups.

When you say SP has a bigger stash, whats the stash situation on TSW? Do you NEED mules to manage stuff?
I assume that on TSW, I can still SSF the entire way as long as I am in no rush and willing to grind?

Appreciate the answers!
~Myth

Yes, you can absolutely SSF the entire way. You have complete control of how often and in what ways you interact with other players whether that’s none, little, moderate or lots.

TSW still has a massive stash compared to CLOD. If you’re going to SSF, you probably won’t need a mule. If you’re going to SSF but sell useful drops that aren’t for you build for TG (trade gold/forum gold) then you will need a mule. You can run two games of TSW for easy mule xfers. I’d recommend the 2nd option. Trading is a lot of fun even if you’re just a seller. Who knows, maybe you decide to take advantage of the TG you’ve accumulated one day.
Mythkiller
Prowler
16 | 1
Cah23 wrote: Yes, you can absolutely SSF the entire way. You have complete control of how often and in what ways you interact with other players whether that’s none, little, moderate or lots.

TSW still has a massive stash compared to CLOD. If you’re going to SSF, you probably won’t need a mule. If you’re going to SSF but sell useful drops that aren’t for you build for TG (trade gold/forum gold) then you will need a mule. You can run two games of TSW for easy mule xfers. I’d recommend the 2nd option. Trading is a lot of fun even if you’re just a seller. Who knows, maybe you decide to take advantage of the TG you’ve accumulated one day.

Perfect, appreciate it mate. Will give TSW a shot!

~Myth
Cah23
Grubber
321 | 2
Mythkiller wrote:
Perfect, appreciate it mate. Will give TSW a shot!

~Myth

Hell yeah, atta boy. Best of luck
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
“ Sounds like a dev cucked you lmao cry more you dumb twerp.
Just wait ’till I dog you out. Gripped, flipped and ripped”

Seriously. People being allowed to talk to people like this on the Forum, will eventually push people away from the mod. And it starts with the Devs.

I read one if Marcos demeaning comments in the 2.0.4 patch note thread, and it’s no surprise that we see comments like the one above. That shit is contagious.

Get the Forums back on track please, starting with dev behaviour or this MOD will be for trolls only.
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Conversation was indeed great until the two of you broke Code of Conduct and derailed the thread. Locked.