[AM] Aftermath 3.0.3

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
When it becomes enjoyable/playable, sure.
Grinch
Cog
215 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mahitovec wrote:So theres a chance AM is going to be hosted on D2L realm? :D Overall, nice news.

Depending on how fast Kingpin is. Trevor got the offer at anytime he want. Atm Kingpin is rewriting his NPC stuff so there is a good chance that it will be included in the Dreamland release and Trevor can remove his current D2NPC Plugin which is making trouble in his current patch.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
So ... . You not gonna believe it, because i don't believe it myself yet. Preparations were long and anoying. Each run from river of flames to the boss the map has to be cleared in case char dies and needs a run back. And it dies a lot. And runs alot. After clearing a map the debuff aura staff is needed. Debuff is based on charges. For me the debuff worked 50/50, so entering Diablo area and seein those totems still immune was casual thing. The boss himself can get many immunities. Physical and lightning immunity = gg, save and exit. Repeat whole preparation from zero. Merc is useless in the boss fight, helps a bit in cleaning trash. Boss fight (when you get a boss without gg immunities) - he has regular fire lazor which only tickles, constant meteors at his feet which hurt and push away melee chars, some random caster fire at your char feet which also just tickles, frozen orb which hurts, summons about seven fire golems when you are too close, they chase you and explode on their atack connecting (so you might get surrounded by them and imobilized) and you are under boss spell - iron maiden 90% of the time. This iron maiden is classical thing from clod but duration is over 9000. Yes, boss heals when not taking damage for a short period of time.

► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
God damn it even npc armors for barbs are op as hell.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
;)
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Bumpastos
► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Part two.
Cubed class charm with that cup of wrath item. Gives demon transformation. Not sure what it does for now, looks like only visual efect and some additional vitality. Which is bad, because now vitality rolled over the cap and i start to get less hp per point when stats go up .... nice mod what can i say. Magestic probably sounds better. Anyways will go for realm of champions next and baal later. Might take some time.
Reached max lvl - 100. All thanks to those xp tomes. Cannot imagine the struggle to farm xp in that mod with all the cancer efects. But xp tomes is good thing and it helped a lot since gold is ez to get.
Also i have 12 skills points unspend and they are completely useless now. So if you start fresh choose stats/hp over skill points everytime. I think stats is best option since the APT is a sum of all stats multiplied by coeficients. And the more ATP you got = higher skills you can learn. And create skill tomes ez with gold, so its ok anyways. Those skills points only help if you start with hard char and have no gold to pick some skills.

► Show Spoiler
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
This morph looks awful :(
Finish your pal asap and stop playing this crap :thumb: It's the same patch with broken LE? :lol: Insane.
Btw, respect for your patience btw.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Ye, it's the same cancer with LE stuff. Speaking about that i learned few good counters to it. First of all, when you kill/die from LE long enough you start to notice pattern in which the lightning bolts are realesed then you can predict and position yourself in right angle against mob.
Modder is gone for this time, no replies on other forum either. So its's either pause this mod, quit or struggle for the win. So far struggle is paying off.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
Grinch wrote:He just taking a break and waiting for Dreamland. Kingpin got some motivation back and started to fix Dreamland.

Grinch wrote:Depending on how fast Kingpin is. Trevor got the offer at anytime he want. Atm Kingpin is rewriting his NPC stuff so there is a good chance that it will be included in the Dreamland release and Trevor can remove his current D2NPC Plugin which is making trouble in his current patch.

No AM for me till that.