[HU] Hell Unleashed 1.8

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Brevan
Skeleton
2 | 0
There aren't more details to share regarding to the Map of Trials, so if you're still interested but having trouble then consider asking someone in game for some step-by-step help.

That aside, I recently updated the program that produces the webpages for D2 mods to include cube-recipe restrictions. Maybe that would help you identify whatever step got missed.

Its unfortunate you didn't like your Sorc, I'd guess you had trouble with mana management, since that seems a common issue for most folks new to v1.7 high-damage builds. Most poison builds, tanks, and summoners might be easier to manage, but no worries if you've got other things/games you'd like to try first.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
so 1.7 gonna stay on realms till 2018? gg
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
any1 want to start new?
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
i would join but i have issues with connecting to the server wtf
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
np i didnt start yet. maybe we can find a good time to start together. you probably need to run the realm reg file
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
EDIT: Got multiplayer working, so yeah I can join.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
yaay :D ok guys can we start?
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
bump for HUi
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
well seekers and i have been playing a bit and what i can say about mana problems now is that sometimes it can be good to not invest all points into a skill, even if the scaling is somewhat linear but increases a little (with some skills there is not high change in damage:manacost ratio with points invested) and instead cast more, but weaker spells. the best mana cost is when you can drink mana pot, cast, and the mana will neither fill to 100% nor drop below spell cost, so you use the mana pot at its highest potential

ive also tried to put eth runes in armor sockets for 20% mana regen and its useful for mana but for tankiness it seems better to get flat damage reduction from diamonds and progress in game for more lvls and better gear later.
at lvl 37 there are lum runes for 10mana 10energy 15% mana regen which helps even just 2 or 3 of them in sockets and the rest diamonds. could do all mana regen but wait till you go in a place like a3 and you get oneshot by some mobs because 0 damage reduce, diamonds help with that :P and ofc merc same thing, damage reduce makes him tank it better

and best items for many casters is arcanna set. gives mana and teleport and other good things. griswold is best place to farm sets afaik (often drops 2-3 set items but sometimes none), or at level 14 or so the gamble price for long staff is almost the same price you can sell it for again so its easy to gamble the staff then
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
Yesterday void, seekers, puffen and me played some HU. Was smooth and fun, killed rada and stopped after that. Mod is meh in my opinion tho, i mean, i did enjoy yesterdays session, but gameplay is boring for me. It was boring last time we played 1.6 it is boring now. Sad :cry:

That being said, I reach home in ~4 hours, eat, and I launch either Aftermath or HU stream, depending on my teammates.

Bet you cant wait already, this damn gold hustle in AM is so addictive :derp: :scratch: :thumb: :yay: :salut: :clap: :cheese: :think: :-X :-8 :-] ;-| O-) :-| 8-)