Screenshot Modding Thread

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Inertia
Abomination
141 | 72
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Spooky Halloween map.
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Love the black & white feel. The green on the other hand, is too flashy I think. It looks like electricity somehow. I'd go with a bit darker green, and perhaps broader traits, to get rid of the lightning feel.
Inertia
Abomination
141 | 72
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Contribution Badge
whist wrote:Love the black & white feel. The green on the other hand, is too flashy I think. It looks like electricity somehow. I'd go with a bit darker green, and perhaps broader traits, to get rid of the lightning feel.

Yeah the green is supposed to be like a radioactive slime or ectoplasm. I could probably get a better result with a different brush and color, but you know... d2 palette is garbage.

Anyway, this was just out of boredom. I don't think I'm continuing it.
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Inertia wrote:
whist wrote:Love the black & white feel. The green on the other hand, is too flashy I think. It looks like electricity somehow. I'd go with a bit darker green, and perhaps broader traits, to get rid of the lightning feel.

Yeah the green is supposed to be like a radioactive slime or ectoplasm. I could probably get a better result with a different brush and color, but you know... d2 palette is garbage.

That's too bad, I think it got some potential. And you know, I have seasonal events ideas planned for MXLS, notably Halloween events.
Inertia
Abomination
141 | 72
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Contribution Badge
whist wrote:
Inertia wrote:

That's too bad, I think it got some potential. And you know, I have seasonal events ideas planned for MXLS, notably Halloween events.

Not sure if I'm making this up, but I recall you saying that you expanded the objects.txt file right? I had ideas for new objects for this map. I'm pretty sure it's at its limit in LoD, which is one reason why I didn't continue. I like the idea of seasonal maps as well, but I imagine this can't possibly be released along with MXLS before this year's Halloween. :P

Still, I can make the tileset and just leave it on git. It could be useful for future events if you want.
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Median XL Team Member
Inertia wrote:
whist wrote:
Inertia wrote:

Not sure if I'm making this up, but I recall you saying that you expanded the objects.txt file right? I had ideas for new objects for this map. I'm pretty sure it's at its limit in LoD, which is one reason why I didn't continue. I like the idea of seasonal maps as well, but I imagine this can't possibly be released along with MXLS before this year's Halloween. :P

Still, I can make the tileset and just leave it on git. It could be useful for future events if you want.

Sure. I'd actually encourage to keep all resources on git. even if we don't end up using them. who knows, we might eventually find some use for assets that we thought we wouldn't ever use originally. Whatever happens, the resources will be there.

And yes I've expanded the objects limit up to 32k objects
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
we had Median Walking Simulator XL why not Median Pacman XL?

.. well thats too bad
Inertia
Abomination
141 | 72
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Contribution Badge
lmao that's amazing. I remember seeing that a long time ago. :lol:

Weren't the borders supposed to be blue or Is the d2 palette messing up?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
We must have Pacman level gameplay videos on hardcore. Also , we must kill all dudus and babas.