[AM] Aftermath 3.0.3

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Done realm of champions and cow level. Xp and gold is really zajebys in act 5 on playes 8, i guess i farm it a bit. It's a shame how drops are - random skeleton drops better stuff than Baal.

► Show Spoiler
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
About cc upgrade. My vendor sells 4, I dont need to choose one only, right? I dont see its written anywhere... What is that loyality codex? where do i get it? And do I need 4 of those? Or I put this thing+4 scrolls together?
Tell me about ROC pls, i got rotting wp, exploder map. I cant find second enterance, docs say there should be two different paths...
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
About cc: paladin class merc does not sell pots, i had to fight some boss for it. They look like this for me:
► Show Spoiler

If you can buy them directly - gg, choose one and cube with cc.

About RoC:
In act 5 you find rotting halls, grab wp and search map. It's a big map kinda divided in 4 segments, connected with bridges. Each segment has walled square area with zombie miniboss. Each miniboss drops 1/4 item. 3 of them are regular craft ingredient with nice description, 4th is a faking unique necro helmet. But you cube them all 4 in cube - get etheral charm with open portal oskill. Same as izual stuff. You enter that portal, kill boss, get his blank charm. Cube that blank charm with etheral portal skill charm - it will change colour.
From halls of rotting you find entrance down to halls of beast. Same thing, big map - cancer procs from mobs and wp, 3 minibosses. Also same stuff, cube 3 parts from bosses, get ethereal charm, enter portal, kill shit bla bla.
From halls of beast you find entrance down to halls of tortured. Same stuff, 3 bosses, one portal. This last portal leads to weird room with 3 offensive shrines. Kill all of them, get new portal and 2 ingredients. Cube them with etheral portal charm. Enter portal for realm of champions. Dark room, kinda like witch in median. 7 bosses, obviously one for each class. They drop class crystal, skill books and gold. Only hard if all 7 jump on you at entering portal. If you kite away and kill one by one - its ez than Baal.
Now you should have 1 cc + 1 class crystal from Roc + 3 small charms from those halls. Cube all - gg.
For more info:
http://www.aftermathcentral.com/SpecialAreas.htm
http://www.aftermathcentral.com/SpiritualAptitude.htm
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Anyone knows how to unsocket runes from a rare?
Was moving stuff and accidentaly socketed with a 2nd rune my useful claw :wall:

Anyways some screen about progress, just in a2, stuck at duriel, gonna level a bit.
► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Use hammer to destroy runes/gems in sockets. They will be lost in process.
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:Use hammer to destroy runes/gems in sockets. They will be lost in process.

That doesn't work, but apparently there's a ''desocket'' rune (47 runic stones)
My guess is Rare + hammer + desocket rune is a desocket.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Well, i used bronze hammer on my rare shield with socketed stuff. Maybe white items cannot be unsocketed. Or maybe your way works.
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

Welp, found a bug, you cannot unsocket weapons/claws with a bronze hammer, not annoyed at all by that.
Guessing I need to stop progress until I get an answer from dev.

Altough, where do alchemy flasks drop? I want to try with desocket rune, maybe its just hammer thats bugged.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
SO EXACTLY, the fuck im supposed to do? i have cc+3 small shit + 7 class gems? i just put cc+3 lil elements+barb stone?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Damn this seemed to be so cool mod. Got my druid to lvl 15 and doing fine. But if I seriously have to ask as much questions as you guys for such simple things maybe I should wait for future versions...
I'm still on act1 doing Tristram and have found many items that I have no clue what to do with. It's annoying and pushes newbies away.