[AM] Aftermath 3.0.3

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Dmitriy Of
Vampiress
37 | 1
Can remember only act 5 Shrine of Honor/Prison of Flesh/Halls of the Tortured.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
The last wp before baal, there are lots of armor and weapon racks there, if I remember correctly
Zhiroo
Dark Huntress
14 | 1
What would be a good class to start in this mod as a total noob in it?
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Hard to say. I heard that bow amazon is really powerful.
I played barb by myself, a1 was insanely painful, but after that wrecked everything pretty much.
Metalistas is playing unholy pal, and he reached a5 nightmare with it so far, so i'ts solid way to go. I've checked shapeshifter skills, they look insane, if I start this mod over again, I will try him.

It would be nice, if you tried any caster-type thing. I'm really curious, how playable they are in single player :scratch:
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Mod y u do dis ?
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Didn't Trevor say that he is going to lower lvl req of those?

Did you actually ever used those chaos potions? Or just going horder mode?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Chaos potions - no, never even tried them. I was thinking about doing this - get full stash page of those potions, make new char and drink them all. If result is positive - keep char, if not - delete. But that feels like cheating. Maybe they become "signets" if someone suggest that idea to modder ;)

Random drops. Will try tempering items when next time. By looking at aftermath database page the results should be good.
► Show Spoiler
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Spent yesterday farming and maxing all skills, got a nice health boost and went after baal.

► Show Spoiler

The one thing I'm missing from Norm now is the item from Diablo(LE) in Halls of the Beast -> Throne of Demons... might be able to cheese it with a bow, but it's going to be super annoying.

► Show Spoiler

One more thing, The misc recipes for Customization Charm, can i do them multiple times? for example Charm + Resistance to Fire Rune = 1% Max Fire Res + 2% Fire Res.. Can i do these ones multiple times?
Dmitriy Of
Vampiress
37 | 1
NikafieNd wrote:The one thing I'm missing from Norm now is the item from Diablo(LE) in Halls of the Beast -> Throne of Demons... might be able to cheese it with a bow, but it's going to be super annoying.

Boost res on your merc, lure his guardians and stay in right position away from lightning spikes. For this boss it's not a problem. Also, freezing aura can slow him a bit.

Congrats with completing him and the rest of RoC. Damn, you post so much uniques but i find only shitload of unique planes and even nightmare Andy/Duriel drop only rares/magics for me... :evil:
NikafieNd wrote:One more thing, The recipes involving these items from RoC, Can i do them all or only 1? and the recipe with all 3 drops from the thrones being the best?
How about with the other misc recipes, can i do them multiple times. for example Charm + Resistance to Fire Rune = 1% Max Fire Res + 2% Fire Res.. Can i do these ones multiple times?

You can use those recipes up to 25 times iirc.
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Dmitriy Of wrote:
NikafieNd wrote:The one thing I'm missing from Norm now is the item from Diablo(LE) in Halls of the Beast -> Throne of Demons... might be able to cheese it with a bow, but it's going to be super annoying.

Boost res on your merc, lure his guardians and stay in right position away from lightning spikes. For this boss it's not a problem. Also, freezing aura can slow him a bit.
NikafieNd wrote:One more thing, The recipes involving these items from RoC, Can i do them all or only 1? and the recipe with all 3 drops from the thrones being the best?
How about with the other misc recipes, can i do them multiple times. for example Charm + Resistance to Fire Rune = 1% Max Fire Res + 2% Fire Res.. Can i do these ones multiple times?

You can use those recipes up to 25 times iirc.

25 times each/as much as SAP allows or 25 in total?