[ANNI] Annihilus Patch 6.1 is Live

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
FPeace
Sasquatch
61 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
That sword is unreal..

I'm just over here having fun playing underpowered builds that never existed in vanilla :p Still geting there eventually :p
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Is that 1k life lost on hit on full hp?
Vav
Bone Archer
75 | 6
Istaryu wrote:Is that 1k life lost on hit on full hp?

Yep, however lifesteal seems to counteract it some.
Ben-
Team Member
346 | 354
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Mind Badge
Brainstormer... cool ideas and theories
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
just started a barb, found this

Vav
Bone Archer
75 | 6
Ben- wrote:just started a barb, found this

Wow that roll is unheard of, grats man
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Really enjoying this, playing necro and barb at the same time. I propably ditch the necro though and switch to ama.

BUT:
I have some real trouble with resolutions and full screen. Even if I check "Full Screen Mode" on the launcher it starts as windowed. Then I try to change it to full screen from "Extras" menu but it already says it's on, I click it and the game freezes. Then I start the game again, this time extras full screen mode seems to be off, I click it and it works perfectly. Hard to explain.

So I can get it to work but doing that every time I start the game is such a hassle.
Vav
Bone Archer
75 | 6
Jampula wrote:Really enjoying this, playing necro and barb at the same time. I propably ditch the necro though and switch to ama.

BUT:
I have some real trouble with resolutions and full screen. Even if I check "Full Screen Mode" on the launcher it starts as windowed. Then I try to change it to full screen from "Extras" menu but it already says it's on, I click it and the game freezes. Then I start the game again, this time extras full screen mode seems to be off, I click it and it works perfectly. Hard to explain.

So I can get it to work but doing that every time I start the game is such a hassle.

Leave it turned off on the launcher, and just turn it on in the Extra settings, should work fine that way! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself :)
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Vav wrote:
Jampula wrote:Really enjoying this, playing necro and barb at the same time. I propably ditch the necro though and switch to ama.

BUT:

Leave it turned off on the launcher, and just turn it on in the Extra settings, should work fine that way!

But it doesn't. Game seems to remember extra settings from the last time I played... so even if I leave it off on the launcher, it is on in the extra settings (but I'm still on windowed mode). :)
I have tried pretty much everything from compatibility settings to changing my comps resolutions. Maybe I just have to live with it, at least this mod is stable with no errors (so far) so I can just leave the Diablos running.
Vav
Bone Archer
75 | 6
Jampula wrote:
Vav wrote:

BUT:

Leave it turned off on the launcher, and just turn it on in the Extra settings, should work fine that way!

But it doesn't. Game seems to remember extra settings from the last time I played... so even if I leave it off on the launcher, it is on in the extra settings (but I'm still on windowed mode). :)
I have tried pretty much everything from compatibility settings to changing my comps resolutions. Maybe I just have to live with it, at least this mod is stable with no errors (so far) so I can just leave the Diablos running.

That's strange, I will look into it and see if there is anything we can do.
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jampula wrote:
Vav wrote:

BUT:

For me it sometimes starts on windowed when I have ''fullscreen'' checked, but when I close said window and launch again it fixes and starts properly (start again without closing anni launcher, so usually I have to launch the game 2 times for it to start fullscreen).
Did you try this?