[ANNI] Annihilus Patch 6.1 is Live

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mahitovec wrote:Hi, so I decided to ask advice before I actually ragequit.

I'm playing level 90 druid and I feel kinda stuck. I can run cows, but after like 200 those runs I rather uninstall than do it again. I can do pits in a5 VERY slowly, but i get 1 shot randomly so I wouldn't call it farming, also its not really worth time/effort. I've tried shapeshifter druid and fire caster druid, and so far both of the suck. What I am supposed to do? Any cow+ content deals untakable damage, so I have feeling its simply not playable without summoner... I can link screenshots of my gear if its needed.

Do I smell an MXL return?

had quite a few people, including you, recommend I play this mod while MXL slows down at midseason now. Still worth considering or game only playable with summoners and end gear?
Vav
Bone Archer
75 | 6
mahitovec wrote:Hi, so I decided to ask advice before I actually ragequit.

I'm playing level 90 druid and I feel kinda stuck. I can run cows, but after like 200 those runs I rather uninstall than do it again. I can do pits in a5 VERY slowly, but i get 1 shot randomly so I wouldn't call it farming, also its not really worth time/effort. I've tried shapeshifter druid and fire caster druid, and so far both of the suck. What I am supposed to do? Any cow+ content deals untakable damage, so I have feeling its simply not playable without summoner... I can link screenshots of my gear if its needed.

Hey there! It sounds like physical damage is the biggest issue, resists and defense are super important in later content now. I'd like to see both your gear and stats, if you don't mind? The new defense system is very still "new" to everyone, including us, so it may need some tweaking.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Sure, phys damage is huge issue, and what is even worse, I have no real way to scale it. Somehow free 42% dr from feral rage doesn't seem to help much either. I could go for max block, but my damage will be equal to zero with 1 hand weapon at current state.

working towards better jewelery right now.
Vav
Bone Archer
75 | 6
mahitovec wrote:Sure, phys damage is huge issue, and what is even worse, I have no real way to scale it. Somehow free 42% dr from feral rage doesn't seem to help much either. I could go for max block, but my damage will be equal to zero with 1 hand weapon at current state.

working towards better jewelery right now.

Be sure you use Rabies as a 1 point skill, it will lower their physical damage greatly. Also the biggest issue seems to be your Defense, defense gives you physical damage reduction. Have you considered getting a defiance mercenary from act 2?
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
I'm using rabies as a debuff all the way, also I was considering getting defiance merc, just wasnt sure if he can survive and if it's worth to sacrifice massive slow frim cold merc.
Vav
Bone Archer
75 | 6
mahitovec wrote:I'm using rabies as a debuff all the way, also I was considering getting defiance merc, just wasnt sure if he can survive and if it's worth to sacrifice massive slow frim cold merc.

Defense is a huge deal now, it is where the vast majority of people will get their physical resist. I'd give it a try and see how it feels.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
Is dr cap 75 in this mod? Also im looking for THIS belt, I read in commends that lord of scrouges drops it. Who is that and where can I find him?
Vav
Bone Archer
75 | 6
mahitovec wrote:Is dr cap 75 in this mod? Also im looking for THIS belt, I read in commends that lord of scrouges drops it. Who is that and where can I find him?

It is 75%, correct! That drops from the Lich King, go into the burial grounds where Blood Raven is, go into the Plaguelands from there. After killing the bosses Stitches he will open a portal to the Frozen Throne, you fight him there.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
Good, then we were doing everything right. I remember from stream, that Onions said that LK drops that belt, just got kinda confused by comment in the wiki. Thanks.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Started a week late, oh well... I thought I was a badass and started self-found barb but act bosses are a pain. Managed to get to Meph (btw Council members have waaay too much hp, I was immortal against them but killing took forever) and that's it.

I'll start a static field sorc and try to team up with people.