Back to forgotten mods

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Zealot again? And I was saying 'The Mighty Barb' build was boring...
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Myth0s wrote:Where are your CHoMs? :D Also phoenix and gigantor runewords for charms are great to start with.

Phoenix is 5 socket and gigantor is 6 socket runewords. So far i found only one charm with 4 socket and found some scrolls to make 2-3-4 socket charms. Anyways i got my resists maxed in hatred without these two runewords.
As for ChoM - will have to look in to that later. But i read that they have some negative stats and also as you can see - almost no room in inventory :cry:

Gruzinmaster, what are you talking about ?
Myth0s
Acid Prince
47 | 1
Only negative stats is they have drain life. So you can make a healer chom for +10 replenish life and a master chom which has -8 drain life and you're good to go. And for minor choms they are like quad charms, 2x2, so you can fit them for now. :D
Reroll the scrolls you get, eventually you'll get a something to 5/6 socket. It's not about resists, gigantor gets +% max life and phoenix gives nice dmg and ctc frozen orb on striking. The online wiki isn't what it used to be so many recipes are missing, but there are still few of the useful ones. Have you made a life based on level belt?
In case it isn't on the wiki, 3 of the same scrolls reroll into a new one of the same type. 6 common ones + a magic charm gives an uncommon scroll, 6 uncommons + rare charm an arcane scroll and so on.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I have this one huge pdf file with documentation. It's well written and gives a lot of information, but runewords only tell you the runes needed not the outcome. So i try them as soon as i reach needed level or get a nice base for it.
I have made a crafted ring with 10% to cast frozen orb. Not sure about belt, probably some low level one at the moment. I am only 110 now. And by looking at chance to hit monster i think i should go back to act 4 and level up doing Diablo and maybe Mephisto runs. Sadly they both drop boxes, keys and zod runes. No uniques, qq.
Myth0s
Acid Prince
47 | 1
Uniques are basically useless here. Collect millions of Zy runes and create zyel artifacts with them. On the current wiki there's a link for ZERB, unfortunately it's an older version so not all runewords are there, but it has stats for most of them.
The whole point of this mod is loads and loads of farming to megaload the jewels for incredible numbers (65k% gold find, 1050% max life on a single jewel), and for that you need millions and millions of gold and Zy runes. Then you create zyel scrolls and use them for artifacts. First one you should create is the zy el requiem (diadem, 7 to skills, 4 to str/dex/vit/ene per level), that gives a great boost. :D
Almonster
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is anyone playing single player on the mod ressurgence 6.0 beta
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Bumpastos.

Zy-El mod

Download and a bit more info here. More info is here and documentation is here.
I would recomend to download the pdf and maybe print at work when nobody is looking :twisted:

Advantages:
D2SE compatible version !
Plugy is enabled. Restat is not enabled, but if you have crazy copy+paste skills, you can copy your working plugy with restats version over this one and vualia.
New items, monsters, bosses, collectables. New recipes which use almost any item you find in game for something good or bad.
3 farming areas which might be called ubers-ish. Or you can craft charms in town.
Difficulty up to /players 127
Max lvl 10000, max skill level 100
A chance to craft wallpapers with hot babes

Disadvantages:
1.09 version and /nopickup is not working
You like blood moor ? No you don't.

Overall the mod is completed and crash free. Of course it belongs to the type of mods where you get cancer while starting but later become super strong and just wipe everything. Or not. Probably not. The difficulty at start hits like a truck and is not stopping later. You think median kurast is bad ? Wait till you reach Zy-El kurast. In terms of gear check vs mobs, in general cases if you have maxed resists, some leach - you are ok to go. But there are mobs with quick life drain, charge, corpse explosions, stuns and so on. On the other hand this mod offers a lot of runewords, cube recipes, collect items, charms, crafts and much more.
► Show Spoiler
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Not really a forgotten mod, but does someone here plays Sanctus Mod - The Pact of Evil by BARBY.

I'm asking because he said that gold pickup plugin is available in the latest version.....but gold doesn't pickup once you walk over the gold - that's how it is supposed to be.

You still need to collect it by yourself.

Anyone else with the problem or I better register at the snej forum.

Thank You
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
No idea, OLD Sanctuc was barely worth calling a mod. But what I can say, Aftermath mod is using the same plugin and it works fine there.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Luckily I already have Aftermath installed.

Well, it seems that .dll file wasn't up to date in Sanctus mod, replacing with .dll from Aftermath folder works perfectly fine.

Not sure about the old Sanctus, this one currently looks really nice for me, I really like the changes, but it is still in development.

Will see.