Back to forgotten mods

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Grinch
Cog
215 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If GoldPickup doesn't work for you, you have a missing VCruntime10 problem. The Goldpickup in Aftermath is the same as in Sanctus, but i compiled it for them including the msvcr10.dll, because so many people had problems.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have all msvcr versions available.

And they are not the same:
Grinch
Cog
215 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pretty sure u are missing something. Mostly the x86 (32bit) Version if u are running a x64 system. And yes they are the same, the one from Aftermath is just compiled in another way as said above. I know it, because i compiled both.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Maybe I'm missing, maybe I don't.

For me problem is solved since as I said, .dll from aftermath works perfectly fine.

About microsoft visual c++ redistributable.

I have ~15 versions installed currently and sure it is possible that I am missing some version.

But for each version since 2005 till 2015 I do have both x86 and x64 versions installed, and even SP if available.

Can you tell me the correct version I should have, thank you.
Dmitriy Of
Vampiress
37 | 1
When i get error with msvcr100.dll at starting Aftermath i just installed required part of visual studio 2010 from microsoft site and copied msvcr100.dll from sistem32 into diablo II folder, then error disappear.
Grinch
Cog
215 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Talic wrote:Maybe I'm missing, maybe I don't.

For me problem is solved since as I said, .dll from aftermath works perfectly fine.

About microsoft visual c++ redistributable.

I have ~15 versions installed currently and sure it is possible that I am missing some version.

But for each version since 2005 till 2015 I do have both x86 and x64 versions installed, and even SP if available.

Can you tell me the correct version I should have, thank you.

As far as i know, you need msvcr10 x86 and msvcr14 x86 + x64. Also remove the msvcr.dlls related files out of the Diablo folder because Windows is abit buggy if it find 2 Version of it on your computer.
For the Respec in Aftermath u don't need any msvcr, because as said, it's in the .dll included but u may need it for other Plugins (mostly if they are under ~50kb).
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Nothing is forgotten.

► Show Spoiler
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Noone is forgiven.
What mod is that?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
E=mc2

Another forgotten mod i accidently found while spacing out at work. You can download it from here, just scroll until you see green banner for E=mc2.

Positive things:
Works with D2SE
Plugy works, skill and stat restat also work if you know what to do with plugy.ini
Mod comes with documentation folder - most of the info in there
Some act locations were changed and gives challenge to even find where to go and what to do - especially in act 1 and 2. Other acts - not so much, maybe modder got bored with it ?
Smooth starting and leveling, can switch to p8 if you like it - no real cancer when starting like usual
Items, rws, uber:
► Show Spoiler

Negative things:
Original clod char, skills and builds - but it's a matter of preference really

Personal experience:
Just done first difficulty. It took 2 days ? so as you can guess its not that hard. Some areas are obviously ubers and you die in there. Nothing that can stop leveling and advancing unless you want to explore those ubers at your own risk. Drops are good and plenty, on p8 they are even absurd sometimes in quantity vise. Most of the info and cube recipes are given in local documentation.

Pics:
► Show Spoiler