[RoS] Reign of Shadow 0.84c

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
so maybe we can get that version first? I'm really excited about skills changes tbh and balance between classes.
Grinch
Cog
215 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nope sorry. Version will only be handed out to my Beta Tester. I may release some more Pictures when this phase is done.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Any specific reason Pinball couldn't be one of the testers? Imo you shouldn't rebel fans of your mod like this... It is understandable you didn't promise anything nor announced dates etc, but I had confident feeling that patch is going to be out soon after servers getting moved (jan-feb), for example. Again, this is only my wrong understanding of your post obviously, but I see no reason to cock-block people like this, especially since you written many times already, that you do not have that much time anyway.
Pinball wrote:so maybe we can get that version first? I'm really excited about skills changes tbh and balance between classes.

And I guess this is pretty direct reference to that he is ready to help/test some stuff for you, and considering his reputation of a fair/good player, chances that he is going to leak something are extremely low...
Grinch
Cog
215 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Well, he is asking for a direct release if he says something like "we can get", that doesn't reference to "can i get" or "can i try this version". We had a Beta-Test announcement some months ago were everyone could apply for.

@Pinball if u want part of the beta test, let me know. I'll will make a spot on the Beta-Realm then.
daresso
Sasquatch
65 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Mahi how's this mod ?
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
It's clod-type mod, enjoyable but too easy at the same time, lacks endgame content. Some builds are very broken in this patch aswell, java 1 shots everything. I would recommend it if you want to avoid some stressful content, beat up some faces while playing with 1 hand. Also, it has one charm which forces you to cube 555 (iirc) potatoes with it manually, so beware :D This being said, I had a lot of fun when I played it for first time.
daresso
Sasquatch
65 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Cheers.
Yum, potatoes.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
You playing it? If yes, how do you like it so far?
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
Grinch! :D How development is going? How far away is the patch & reset? Maybe you got some sweet screenshots for us?
Grinch
Cog
215 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Beta is running good, still much to do sadly. Had some trouble with the 32kb Save-Filelimit since we needed to patch the Server. Good news are now, that Inventar/Stash/Cube are 2-3 times bigger then before.