Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Loluthinks
Cultist
24 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I dont know wich game is worse, Diablo 3 or Sacred 3, i see the number 3 just kill the series...
Crowned
Lava Lord
98 | 2
Fallout 3, Morrowind, Super Mario Bros. 3, GTA 3, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Bioshock Infinite

These didn't suck. :P
I really like the graphics and gameplay of diablo 3, but besides that it's a very repetitive game, especially if you already played story mode and start a new character in adventure mode.
Adventure mode means you can farm you character to max level by doing rifts. Sounds fine, but on max level the only thing you do is rifts.
Also the amazing variety in builds everybody is talking about is not really existent IMO, since there is a new set for each class coming out every bigger patch which really destines what you are going to play.
Of course you can play for shits and giggles and do what you like, but keep in mind the only thing you do there is push the difficulty and your required time for a rift.
Saah
Prowler
15 | 0
Agree, D3 looks very boring, compared to MedianXL, D3's endgame is boring, itemisation system sucks, compared to Median, and crafting system in D3... is just a joke.
They made a simple game, that is friendly for new players, but it is too simple to be fun for veteran players, especially taking into account, that you can not succed in leaderboards, if you dont play at least several hours everyday day.

By the way i tried Median just few days ago and now, seeing how awesome it's itemization, endgame, crafting system are compared to D3, that i no longer want to continue playing D3. Only in Median you can feel a REAL equipment diversity, so many options to choose from, and so many combat mechanics to count. D3's is more simple, following a known streamer's guide is the only efficient way to play (for pushing greater rifts). and that 5-6 tab stash - is not enough for diversity, its enough only for a single class, if you play more classes, you will not have space to keep all of their item sets with non-set pieces, it kill diversity and leaves you with thinking "i dont have stash space to collect some experimental items, so the only choice left - following some known guide, that everyone else uses."
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Crowned wrote:Fallout 3, Bioshock Infinite
didn't suck

Saah
Prowler
15 | 0
Saah wrote:Agree, D3 looks very boring, compared to MedianXL, D3's endgame is boring, itemisation system sucks, compared to Median, and crafting system in D3... is just a joke.
They made a simple game, that is friendly for new players, but it is too simple to be fun for veteran players, especially taking into account, that you can not succed in leaderboards, if you dont play at least several hours everyday day.

By the way i tried Median just few days ago and now, seeing how awesome it's itemization, endgame, crafting system are compared to D3, that i no longer want to continue playing D3. Only in Median you can feel a REAL equipment diversity, so many options to choose from, and so many combat mechanics to count. D3's is more simple, following a known streamer's guide is the only efficient way to play (for pushing greater rifts). and that 5-6 tab stash - is not enough for diversity, its enough only for a single class, if you play more classes, you will not have space to keep all of their item sets with non-set pieces, it kill diversity and leaves you with thinking "i dont have stash space to collect some experimental items, so the only choice left - following some known guide, that everyone else uses."

P.S. you get unlimited stash space in single player with Plugy mod, but on Realm (The Sin War) you get just 1 stash page.
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@Crowned & cowking
I would say that Bioshock infinite didn't suck, it was really good game and you play BioShock for plot, not just for shooting things. Fallout 3 sucks big black dicks because it have no plot and it doesn't fit to the Fallout series imo.
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Does any1 play in this ladder ? I have to say that this ladder and new sets/uniqs are really good. Atm playing WD with new set and it feels so powerfull. I can easy do T7-8 normal rifts and im on lvl 30+ of grs. Need to change amu and rings and find better uniq for kanai's qube to push it forward but it will not take a milion years of farming like in previous ladders.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Planned to, but then I checked I havent skipped any patch yet.

So maybe next one or two patches.
I played during 2.3 patch.

EDITED:

I did logged in for awhile, then I realized that Blizzard's solution for season stash was to mail all those stuff that can expired in couple of months.
Luckily I managed to claim them on time.
Although I havent sort them out / disenchant them all.

I did remembered that I kept multiple copies of multiple DH classes set and tons of other legendaries.
My hoarder mindset is not happy with this.
They only gave 1 extra stash slot.
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I wish they will add one day PlugY :D
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

nailed it

that was 2 or 3 days ago though so I'm no longer on the leaderboards,obviously,but still playing the game