Meditation Thread

Find here a variety of post-based forum games!
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Have you discovered anything?
Is there a thing filling your thoughts?
You feel to dialogue?

Here you can share your thoughts, ideas, dilemas.
All phylosophical, psychological, esotherical, religious, and others - it's up to you.

The rules are simple - each post hast to consider your considerations about any case.
You have to describe you dilema, explain how you came to this, and what is the point in it - and if you feel so, mark the problem you found on your meditation way.

The person below has to bind with the reflection above and than publish her thoughts.
So before you write anything - remember you are responsible to help the person above with dilema.
flubbucket
Spam Gives Me Shiny Lips
1515 | 15
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
My delimma is... I don't know what to do here. :think:
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
pointlessness of human's existence in confession form - it's psychological dilema instead of phylosophical. however in the esotherical meaning it lures into the case of ''old soul'' - u can check it by teosophical calculation of birthdate, also comparing it to the result of such based on your name(s) and forename(s) u can realise what is the real reason in ur lackness of spiritual activity.

now, let's turn into my dilema...
during my travels i realised that there's a big dilema due to the uncontrolable migration case in Europe. many ppl asked me about what do i think would be the best solution to solve the problematic phenomena - tbh still do i not know :( ppl in France, just beside the border died freezing to death in forest, hoping to survive the night in darkness and keep reaching north direction on the very morrow, what never happened. in the fridge track another family died, they were discovered in Great Britan frozen to death. their shelter occured to be their coffin, whereas they aimed to reach a better life. in Lisbon i discovered a wild village under the bridge, ppl living there without drinking water, heath source, medicines. they belived in better life in Europe.

it's disturbing thought, untill now i cannot solve the problem.
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
This isn't a forum game, lol. gtfo. This should be in community.
flubbucket
Spam Gives Me Shiny Lips
1515 | 15
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Taem wrote:This isn't a forum game, lol. gtfo. This should be in community.

Thought I was losing what's left of my mind. :flip: