What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
yep, this league is gonna be Krangle league.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
4 hours and half til new PoE League. I don't want to league start ED/Contagion again so im going to try out a phys trapper saboteur triggering exsanguinate on traps and scaling crit along with Brittle proc'ing. I really hope Cold Iron Point isnt expensive this league but who am i kidding.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
It used to be like 20-30c so what you talking about ? :)
Game updated, waiting for ladder start. 21k people ahead of me lel ....
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:It used to be like 20-30c so what you talking about ? :)
Game updated, waiting for ladder start. 21k people ahead of me lel ....

On mid to end league, sure, not on start. Physical damage has been buffed considerably, especially conversion damage. I'm expecting those daggers to be 80c+ on start, if not then it means Toxic Rain will be the meta instead.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Log, wait for 64k people before you, get to first town and dc. Wait again .... Log in aaaand its' dc.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
PoE Scourge league - probably the best league PoE has seen in years. I really love this new gimmick. Still too early to tell if its my favorite league in PoE of all time but its really good.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I am still doing acts, very little time to play at the moment. And this bane occultist is a bit fragile for new league mechanics. Bane is nice and fun skill, regular mobs pop instantly, blue ones in one-two and rares ones take a bit more time. And when i switch to this hell mode i get swarmed constantly and its gg most of the times. Resists low, life around 2k and no real defense besides flame dash. It will get better, i feel it, but takes time.
Also i will definately roll exsanguinate golem master after bane one - that bloody root skill will wipe screens in hell mode.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
kek
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hell, it is a freaking jungle out there!

I discover the craze of crafting survival game pretty late, so after several crafting survival I played, I thought I might search for another one that is single player / story focused, so I this was on my list for a while.

I was hyped up about this game, first because the game was told to be more "hardcore" than many other survival game out there. Aside from monitoring your food type intake (carbs, protein, fat, hydration), you also need to monitor your body. You gotta watch out for several stuff like leeches, bruise, open wound, snake bite. If you left them too long, then it will get infected & kill you. Playing the game, you will discover many way to survive by building stuff like rain collector, shelter, fire camp etc.

However my journey from start to finish is a bit more disappointed even by lowest standard. The game have intense beginning if you clearing not sure what you need to do survive. Once you know all basic, the game became too easy and it is just mere a way to fill in meter every few minutes. The jungle have some variation biome, but you rarely spent long time in there since you need to move place to place to complete a story. If many other crafting games have many different tiers, this game felt shallow & not fulfilling.

I can only recommend you to play this only if you willing to discover stuff yourself & not relying on random youtube tips + map. The game way too short & despite the story is great, the ending is just underwhelming. I will see later if the game is more fun with multiplayer or harder difficulty. There is also couple of side story that might fix some of my main story issue.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Another league another uber lab.