Nonsense Thread

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Asteroth
Azure Drake
169 | 4
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Marco wrote:If you saw transvestites here in Argentina, you would probabably not think too different from me. There are "men" here that inject themselves car oil and some really fucked up shit to get cheap breast or curver-ass or body in general. These completely disgusting people are big STD spreaders. They are completely fucked up from bottom to top and I wouldn't even be surprised if some of these "men" would become trans just to work as prostitutes (trans are rather popular in prostitution here, and poverty is big - go figure). These people are completely baked off that it's hard to tell whether they are even concious or not.

I see conservatives in the US make the exact same arguments. That gays are bad because they do nothing but spread STDs (never mind that straight couples do that too). That gays should never adopt because a child needs a mother and a father (but being an orphan or having a single parent is totally OK).
It's funny that we have "different cultures" and yet the same exact arguments and ideas are prevalent in every continent. I'm from Russia and I hear russians say the exact same thing, though more abrasively.

Marco wrote:That aside (why am I disgusted by trans), I think you misunderstood where I was going. I never said these people were pretending or that the feeling wasn't real. What I was trying to say is that if you feel like a girl in a boy's buddy, then bad luck. Trying to change your appearance won't ever change your gender. Does that mean they have to live unhappily forever? Dunno, life isn't fair for everyone.

Changing appearance to match perceived gender actually does make transgender people feel happier. They feel like they are in the right skin, rather than trapped in the wrong body.
With that said, yes, a guy that gets his dick cut off and gets estrogen supplements isn't really a woman. You can never actually change gender, merely your appearance. Life isn't fair at all but at the least let people try to be happy.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
UncleGrimjerk
Monkey King
268 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Yeah, don't know what that was about. Maybe he used to play for Spain. Old habits.
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
UncleGrimjerk wrote:Yeah, don't know what that was about. Maybe he used to play for Spain. Old habits.

You might be right.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
Tekktonik
Invader
9 | 1
In Lieu of all things disliked by people on this forum.

YOUR ONLY WARNING IS RIGHT HERE.
Asteroth
Azure Drake
169 | 4
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33557059

Christian Benteke: Liverpool set to meet £32.5m release clause

Now this is a deal i can understand
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I don't know. I have a feel that Benteke will be another Demba Ba...when he moved to Chelsea.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Pretty expensive release clause, but lpool are kind of desperate for a decent ~20goals/season striker.
Asteroth
Azure Drake
169 | 4
If Benteke stays healthy he's a top striker. If he can do what he did on Aston Villa, then he should be scoring goals aplenty on liverpool. If it doesn't work out, Rodgers has to go
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time