What anime do you watch?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
which was the most disappointing final/end for you:
on top of my head id say soul eater
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Akame ga Kill, Erased, Darker than Black (i dont even know why i kept watching through season 2, quality just plummeted from there) ...

but my 2 top picks have to be biased because i love the VNs but absolutely hate the animes they are based on, and their endings were horribad as well : Fate/Stay Night and Umineko. Both from Studio DEEN, so nuff said why its so bad. The Ufotable version of F/SN was pretty good.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Terribad ending of anime season usually :
1. Troll ending
2. Super fast cut in half episode where everyone throw shit on to final boss and wrapped in quickly
3. Super promising ending after whole terrible season
4. Cliffhanger / next season teaser but studio closed down already
5. Ending with the wrong notes / wrong episode (fan service in final episode doesnt count)
6. Bad Plot twist Ending... nuff said

Beelzebub - Should wrapped up with ep 50 iirc, after good arc, but story dragged and probably got canceled mid way. Troll ending
Danmachi - Cant remember detail, but i remember MC somehow overpowered some sort of final boss
Seikon Qwaser s2 - One of the best ... hyped ending... but terrible season
Gangsta - Again, wrong ep to conclude the series... with cliffhanger. RIP ... Manglobe studio
Demichan / Suzumiya Haruhi - Best episode to end the series was probably 1 or 2 episode before the final episode.
Rokka no Yuusha - gosh, i dont recall they ever wrapped up that series properly

Usually I dont have problem with the ending, but the whole arc / final part of the season on how they wrapped up the story.
Since I usually watch with batches, Im always try to judge if they can wrapped the story proper.
I believe UBW have extra epilogue in final episode which wrapped up wrong series neatly.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
seraph of the end Season 1 and 2:

holy shit im confused as fuck, i really enjoyed this series
theres alot animes of this genre but usually the story is flat, boring and predictable
positively suprised abouts its quality

now im just confused as fuck, i have actually no idea what the end means, ive never been left with more unanswered questions ever
guess i have to read the manga now
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
I haven't read anything worth noting lately. Most of it was simply boring af or bad. And here are some manga's that are at least worth mentioning.

Shokugeki no Souma
This is proof that you can make a shounen manga out of anything. It's about cooking. Its peaks are how all the clothes get ripped off when people taste some dishes (lousy excuse to add fan service lol) and how people are given ridiculous nicknames. But aside from that, the author has to think you have no idea about cooking, and thus everything has to be explained to you in very specific detail. As someone, who can't cook at all, it becomes boring pretty fast, since even if the explanation is given, I have no memorical link to the awesomeness of the dishes given, so there's no comparison for me as the reader between the "power" of the cooks/given dishes. It might be nice for cooking enthusiasts or for people who want to get some new recipes lol, but it's definitely nothing for me.

I also noticed an increased consumption of food in the past few days I made it to chapter 150. So yeah, I'm probably better off not reading any further.

Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami
Basically a "gamer" manga for women. Standard story that came up in the last few years: the protagonist (this time it's a woman) dies and is revived in the game that she last played. But this time not as the protagonist of the game, but instead the antagonist and the game is some kind of dating sim for woman. Something like that. Anyway, even though I thought this will definitely be the pendant to harem-like manga's for boys, it's not. Instead it's much rather a novel about building up something from the ground. Kinda like a manga about the Anno games. It's actually quite decent and interesting. I'll definitely continue reading this one.

I recently dropped Black clover and My hero academia. Both became rather boring fairy tail- level mangas with no brain put into the story.

Currently reading:
Dr. Stone
Onepunch-man
One piece
Overlord
Berserk
Shingeki no Kyojin
The gamer
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
Youjo Senki
Tales of Demons and Gods

I need something new. So if you have any suggestions, please tell me.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:

I recently dropped Black clover and My hero academia. Both became rather boring fairy tail- level mangas with no brain put into the story.

Currently reading:
Dr. Stone
Onepunch-man
One piece
Overlord
Berserk
Shingeki no Kyojin
The gamer
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
Youjo Senki
Tales of Demons and Gods

I need something new. So if you have any suggestions, please tell me.

https://www.mangareader.net/owari-no-seraph

you said you want story, here you go
ive been absorbing the 2 seasons of the anime and instantly started reading the manga and am already at the current point of the story within a day
strongly suggest

story sounds kinda meh with vampires and stuff, but its defently worth reading
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Thanks! Ill have a look at it!
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Prime_Evil wrote:https://myanimelist.net/anime/33352/Violet_Evergarden

Im not easily impressionable but this one hit me right in the feels.

7/10

Starts off real strong with an interesting MC but quickly degenerates into garbage. I won't bother watching the last 3 episodes as the show has sunk beyond redemption with it's cheap emotional gimmicks (showing a man crying over his dead daughter introduced five minutes ago fails to derive any emotion as the audience simply doesn't give a shit, especially in a standalone episode format). Average rating would be 3 points lower if MC was ugly.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu

Aliens invade humas to overtake brains. One teenager manages to trap alien in his migi hand. Hence begins the weird symbiosis to fight over aliens, grab girl boobs and so on.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
zankyou no terror

must watch for all death note fans and for those who are not
reminded me of deathnote just without the fantasy genre and the over the board flashyness/comedy

defenetly recommended !