What anime do you watch?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
isekai maou to shoukan dorei majutsu

This is a typical anime for young horny kids. Some lame guy who has never had friends and was so antisocial, that he doesn't even know how to talk to other people, played some game as the best char on the server, calling himself the "Demon Lord", and somehow is reincarnated into a new fantasy world with his character as his new body. In the end it is shown that he was summoned by 2 girls. He, not knowing how to talk to anyone, just goes ahead and talks like the "Demon Lord" he used to RP in the game he played when someone wanted to duel him: So rather offensive. This could be a huge factory for gags, but it actually falls flat and isn't humourus at all. The 2 girls wanted to make him their slave, but thanks to an item that repels every spell cast on him, they were enslaved instead. After only a little bit of time the 2 girls are actually fine with that and slowly fall in love with him.

So in the end, it's quite lame actually. No good jokes, fanservice en masse and a story that couldn't be more boring (I mean.... he's the strongest in the world and his character isn't really interesting because it's not honest. All the well-selling Manga/anime with OP characters have an honest MC. So yeah, it'll continue being a bad anime. Not adviced. I made it only to episode 3, even though it has 5.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I lost a bet so i'm watching Boku no Pico.

Seriously, no memeing.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Aho ka.

Finished the last episodes of Sakigake !! Otokojuku. A must watched for anyone who liked Hokuto no Ken. Or any male person who wants to achieve anything serious in life. Refine your manhood through death trials ! Very manly thing, your chest hair, face hair and back hair will be growing in no time. No boobs, ass, girls or any pink stuff. Just men shedding blood, sweat and sometines tears. In most cases it is very predicatable, but in a good way. A lot of cursing and some nice twists of unique sense of humor.
I grew a second beard while watching it. 5/7 would watch again anytime.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Clearing out my backlog more, watched Strike the Blood . Commits the sin of being mildly interesting at first and then being completely erratic in consistency, wavering from decent eps to downright filler fueled ones and very predictable deus ex machina moments.... Overall Its not bad but its not great either. I should probably state that i did not read the light novel or the manga tho, so i would assume its another case of the anime not doing the original source material justice here.

6/10
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Aggretsuko

A cute little red panda turns regularly into a metalhead for anger management. 99 1-minute episodes exist, so it schould be quick to bingewatch them all. The buffalo boss is the funniest character of them all. And that shitty reindeer bitch is the worst of the worst! I can totall understand why the MC gets angry over her. Freaking bitch.

Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Aggretsuko was one of those shows I thought I hated until I suddenly realized half way through that I loved it. It was one of the few shows I've seen in a while that genuinely made me laugh. That Gori and Washimi "baddest bitch in the room walk" scene cracks me up every time.

► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Jaedong wrote:well guess my suggestion was terrible

wtf, these netflix adaptions are terrible bullshit
first devilman and now baki, these adaptions are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo terrible

Yes, Baki is dissapointing me with every new episode. None of that previous uplifting fight spirit is left.

Searching for more MANIME like Hokuto or Otokojuku. Any suggestions ?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Anonymous: wrote:
Yes, Baki is dissapointing me with every new episode. None of that previous uplifting fight spirit is left.

Searching for more MANIME like Hokuto or Otokojuku. Any suggestions ?

tough question, i only have 1 suggestions that might be a bit far fetched, but from the theme/feeling is a bit similiar:
- Casshern Sins
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Marry Grave

This is a really nice one imho. I'm not finished with it yet, but from what I've seen it's quite a good one. It's set in a post-apocalyptic fantasy world basically. There are rarely ever humans anymore and most of the world is filled with demons, orcs, goblins and so on and the protagonist wanders around and searches for materials in order to resurrect his wife. Chapter 9 and I nearly dropped a tear, so it definitely seems very promising since it could make me feel such feels in such a short amount of time.