What anime do you watch?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Jaedong wrote:
tough question, i only have 1 suggestions that might be a bit far fetched, but from the theme/feeling is a bit similiar:
- Casshern Sins

All right, will look for it. How about Jojo adventure, since seen some suggestions under Otokojuku series ?
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I highly recommend to watch all 4 jojos season, but take note that the story is revolved around of multiple characters with name Jojo.
Generally ppl said the 1st season is the weakest, but i suggest just still with it until you get around good part, because it is important introduction to one of the key character.

1. Phantom Blood (about.. 1/3 of season)
2. Battle Tendency (the rest of 2/3 of season)
3. Stardust Crusader (2 season take note)
4. Diamond is unbreakable (1 long season)

Of course, make sure you watch the latest version of jojo (not the 90s ova one) because simply of Dio's voice actor (if you watch japanese dub of course)
Dont worry about art in 1st season, because the production was kinda experimenting during that 1 i believe.
And be prepared for awesome rides.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Tate No Yuusha No Nariagari

It's quite a refreshing Manga. It's not that typical "let's all hold hands and level up" gamer-manga type, but instead it's a lot more realistic thanks to lots of conflicts the MC has to face. Basically the whole world conspires against him so he becomes a cold, non-trusting person. Anyway, it's definitely worth a shot.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
new Berserk Chapter :bounce:
new Berserk Chapter :wall:
Lipford
Fallen
1 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:Tate No Yuusha No Nariagari

It's quite testosterone boosters success and a refreshing Manga. It's not that typical "let's all hold hands and level up" gamer-manga type, but instead it's a lot more realistic thanks to lots of conflicts the MC has to face. Basically the whole world conspires against him so he becomes a cold, non-trusting person. Anyway, it's definitely worth a shot.

The last anime I really enjoyed was My Hero Academia. That wasn't so long ago, now that I'm thinking about it. Great anime how.
Edited by Lipford 1 year.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Can't believe no one's talking about the most anticipated Chinese cartoon of 2019: High Guardian Spice.

I mean, just look at this promo art and tell me that's not top-quality Anime of the Year material.

► Show Spoiler

In case people can't tell, this is sarcasm.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Overlord III is gettin' much better, Attack on titan great!
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Death Parade = good first ep but then goes into the bin trying so hard. Suffers hard from episodic repeating format just like Violet Evergarden.

Overlord = garbage from the get-go, there's not even a single decent character in the show.

Zankyou no Terror = very poor comparison to death note, characters are completely unrelatable and boring plus the plot is just outright stupid unless you're smoking pot or something.

Attack on Titan S3 = only positive to note, considering the show has been pretty stale since Armin's amazing speech. Too bad it doesn't have the guts to do anything interesting like kill off that brat Eren (twice now). Well, I'm still hoping.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar

A fun harem anime that doesn't take itself too seriously. If you like GATE or just want a short fun anime you'll probably like this. First episode is really bad though but don't let it put you off, it gets a lot better from 2nd ep onwards. Don't let mecha description fool you, this show is 90% comedy, 5% mecha, 5% plot. Gets real bad towards the end though as it starts to advance the plot instead of doing what it does best.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Skeleton soldier couldn't protect the dungeon (Manwha)

As the title says, a skeleton soldier couldn't protect the dungeon. Starting as the weakest link, the skeleton soldier dies and is suddenly warped back in time to the moment he was created. It notices, that it gains a second chance in his life, but fails and dies again - only to be brought back again, but with a level up. For anyone looking for a medieval story with time travel theme and a Monster MC that isn't absurdly OP I recommend this one.

8/10

Isekai Nonbiri Nouka (Manga)

Basically a minecraft manga. Some office dude dies and meets god, who tells him that he can be reincarnated. The office dude then decides to become a farmer (instead of some glorious hero or something like it's usually the case in those isekai mangas) and receives an almighty all purpose farming tool. Over time he builds his new home, and more and more characters are drawn to that new village.

I don't know what it is, but somehow it's satisfying seeing how the world grows. 8/10

Nanatsu no Taizai (Manga)

Yes I finally did it and started reading this one. I tried a couple of times prior to that, but because of that somehow boring, expressionless MC, I always stopped after the first chapter. But well, being sick this week and all I gave it another chance.
The first 100 chapters are truly boring and there are some things that don't make sense. For example: Why are the best 7 holy knights called "the 7 deadly sins"? That's the direct opposite. How can a sin become a holy knight, or rather why is such a knight called sin? In total it doesn't seem very refined.
But after those first 100 chapters, the story finally gets some twists and starts kicking! It's as if they replaced the original author and hired a ghostwriter to continue that story lol.

First 100 chapters: 5/10
After that 9/10

The new one piece arc is meh so far.