What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Playing Octopath Traveler.

I have no words to describe this game besides "amazing".
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
bump.

this guy is fun to play as.

https://streamable.com/5y5w9
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
https://streamable.com/bh1j7

How beautifully That guy just went right in. And that face of my character lol.

https://streamable.com/98lh3

Play of the game worthy!
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Wow. Never ever play paladins! Hi-Rez doesn‘t listen to their community at all! They close threads without even reading them. They have a poor balance since they don‘t Split patches between pc and console, and the last time they reworked supporters they lost 30% of their community. Please, don‘t make the mistake of playing this game! Your feedback doesn‘t matter to them. They only care about money.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yea i dont like Paladins, this is kind of asinine but for instance take the potg system. In paladins for the very short while that i played it granted, it rewards only kills and no huge plays with CC. Theres this chick (forgot her name) that i think confuses enemies around so their accuracy misses or something? I managed to CC about half the other team in one play but then the Reaper rip-off guy straight up gets a double kill and gets the potg. I was like bruuuuuuuuuuuh.

Overall i'd say that OW is clearly superior for obvious reasons, and i also heard the devs get salty af when you call them out on the forums especially when you mention Overwatch in comparison for constructive criticism, tho thats only what i heard.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I guess that what you get for f2p games, HiRez is terrible in designing the microtransaction for it.
It was fun for me when I played in beta, collecting gold / resource to unlock new champions.
The moment i bought founder pack.....i got bored lol.
Not to mention that a lot of missing important assets for graphic, but game already considered fully released because they were chasing switch market.

As for my current games, just short list with minor description.
1. Witcher 3 : Still playing.... 90 hours in... only about 25% of all game progress i think. I completed first two major maps, in skellige now ..act 1.
2. Mankind Divided : For some reason I feel so disappointed with quality / issues i have. I couldnt push forward to play it for some reason.
3. Monster Slayers : Simple Dungeon Crawler with deck-building. The game is kinda badly balance with RNG required to do complete run, but somehow I hooked until I played 20 hours of it.
4. Lucius II : Child murder simulator, going playing blind this time. Game is so terrible with the physic and game mechanic, I just rushing the level.
5. Civilzation 5 : Big blackhole of my time, thankfully I slowly keeping it away from me for a while now. Easily 4 hours quick game per run, lazily
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
@Prime evil Yes, you expressed it perfectly.

That's also something I suggested: to not make potg's based on damage but instead on real play. For example I played Evie that ice witch and killed 4 enemies, while making them target me and miss all their bullets. At the same they had to move back, away from the payload. So I really forced them back and we won that game because of that action. But what happens? Some random champion has a double kill and gets the potg.

I wouldn't even be pissed if I was able to rewatch my own personal potg, like it's possible in OW, but no, they never implemented that feature.

And yes, I created a thread comparing the both games in the paladins forum, showing them what they need to work on and what there is to improve. I posted it, proof-read it, refreshed the page and saw that a minute after I created that thread it was already closed despite the fact that it was huge WoT. It took me an hour writing this because I can't log into the forum on pc for whatever reason. The only way I actually can login is via phone, so you can imagine what kind of pain I felt when I saw the thread was closed without even being read.

So I created that thread again with the title "please read before you close."

It was instantly closed again and I got a softban for a few hours. Reason: "public discussion of moderator decisions."

WTF. The mods are trolling the community.

Seriously. If they really don't want any feedback, why do they even create a forum? If they don't listen to the playerbase, why even create a game?

@Iwansquall Especially since it's f2p, it has to have some kind of quality. F2p games are dependend on players buying stuff like skins (looking mainly at LoL and PoE). So satisfying the demands of the playerbase is necessary in order to be supported by them, else they just leave.

As for me, I definitely won't ever buy/play a game from Hi rez again. I hope that company gets bought by EA and dies slowly.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
613 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

This looks really fuckin good, gonna buy it on release day
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2327 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Witcher 3 from scratch this time to play through vanilla + hearts of stone then blood and wine in one save.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Sadly didnt finish any games lately.

1. Witcher 3 : 120 hours in, just clear most of the side quests stuff which below level 30s. I still havent progress act 2, which required me to find ugly baby. Just about 2 sidequests away, then i will proceed back to main quest (my level is 27, main quest is 19)

2.MGS : Ground Zero. Got it when I bought MGS 5 Definitive Edition with temptation despite i know I wont have for it yet. Finished it one time blindly with 45 minute time taken. There are a lot of minor stuff I havent get used to it (mainly because Im playing witcher 3 with different control scheme) and probably will replay it until maybe i completed kojima mission. I doubt i will able 100% it, although it will only take 20 hours to do it.

3. Fortified : I believe i got this for free, or probably from a bundle. From 1st level, I noticed that this game is designed for COOP and when I tried to play campaign, it is bloody obvious. 4 class, loadout of 2 weapons and 10 trap / turret. Boring as hell. I tried to play this while watching anime, but because i lose a level because i lose the live, it didnt give me any progression at all! Stick to better 3rd person tower defense better.

4. Deus Ex Mankind Divided: Still havent get to push myself to play through this game. I still dunno why. After completing 1 major mission, I just realized that I already completed half way through despite I only have about 11 hours played. Gosh, this is pretty short compared to last one (which I completed recently within 30 hours i think). Despite all the beautiful aspects of the games, I have feeling that this games still have so much issues that I not sure if I can put it into word. Lets just say that Im kinda disappointed with it.