What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Dark souls best experienced blind first. Unless u are really stuck.
The best way to feel pride & accomplishment whenever u beat a boss.
My tips though, upgrade your gear, it help a lot.

As for Dark Souls 2 remaster, scholar of the first sin kinda did that with directx 10 iirc. Although I dont recommend new player to play this as the enemy encountered was changed drastically so that old player have something new. DLC for this is my favourite though (Artorias & Manus is good fight, but i believe i enjoyed those 3 DLC from DS2 more, i didnt touch DLC for DS3).

I would use reshade in the future if i want to play the game again, assuming there arent any lag or technical glitch.

Game Finished:
Rise & Shine
There is no use if your game have superb artwork, good music and a game mechanic but you have terrible gameplay design, several quirky issue and "cat-mario" like bullshit. I think I raged more than Im enjoying the game. It is not that hard, but because of several stupid design, it made the game really unbearable.

Luckily game only 2 hours, but yet it took me like 3 months to finally take some times and finish this. Do i recommend? No.
Other alternative : Hell Yeah! did better job with goofyness artwork and game mechanic. Rocketbirds also kinda similar with quirky artstyle. I hate myself to say this at least Pewdiepie : Legend of the Brofist have more better designed game (although not action platformer with gun) with quirky dialogue.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Yeah I feel the same. Of course nowadays it‘s nearly impossible to avoid spoilers. 2 hints I sill remember from some years ago is: mobility is more important in DS than armor and: don‘t go to the graveyard in the beginning.

I still did and oh boy did I quickly run away again xD since there are still 2 items there, I‘ll go there anyway after I farm level 15 or something for more spell damage. But yeah... being prepared is the way of the wizard.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Poise, boise.

Sadly poise means jack shit in DS3, it literally does nothing of what its supposed to even if you stack infinite numbers of it. Otherwise its probably the most important stat in DS1 if youre trying to play it safe.

Poise is basically fhr in DS, the more you have the less likely your character will stagger and get frametrap-stunlocked when its hit. Also note that when you resist a hit due to poise check rolling successfully (there are breakpoints for each type of weapon that hits you for instance ultra greatsword needs 76 poise on a 2 handed attack with R1 attack to be non stunlockable) the "poise cooldown" empties. That means you wont resist the second R1 attack if its spammed so....theres that.
Supersalmas2
Prowler
15 | 0
Bought Rage dirt cheap probably would not have bought it if not for the cheap price lol. Anyways, will be playing it now before Rage 2 comes out
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Devil May Cry 5.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Seems like the Graphics Card of my new Pc can't handle MXL :lol:

Doesn't make much sense staying active in the forum then. HF everybody and BB
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
HechtHeftig wrote:Seems like the Graphics Card of my new Pc can't handle MXL :lol:

Doesn't make much sense staying active in the forum then. HF everybody and BB

Ah, pity. Shame that developers don't value backwards compatibility - there are quite a few memorable games that ended up being left behind because the hardware they were designed for became obsolete and nobody cared to make hardware that can also run older programs.

Also, I'm not familiar with those abbreviations - HF and BB. What do they mean?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
"have fun byebye".

Also thats a pretty weird error, one would think even with a remade engine that this mod would run on a calculator.... Did you try it on directdraw?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Seems like I fixed the problem. I read the error log and noticed that some vital files like d2vidtest were missing, so I deinstalled everything, reinstalled D2 + LoD and still noticed the same issue so I started it as administrator and went online to battle net. That way I was able to download a few more files. Then I reinstalled the launcher and now everything works as it should.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
PoE is updating, so new version is coming out ?