What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
lol, this is following me everywhere, even outside median:
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Sacred 2 with Diablo 2 Fallen mod.

S2 itself is nice time-eater ARPG but D2F is very well done mod with lots and lots of new stuff. Tons of quests, some of them your basic collect this or kill that, then again some quest chains are just pure fun. Gameplay itself is kinda simple if you play with single aspect so I usually build hybrids. There is also Inferno patch if you want some extra challenge (and bigger rewards), but years ago I tried EE Challenge mod and it was too imba, playing the most defensive char in game and getting randomly one-shot by some champion is no fun. And death penalty even on softcore is huge, you lose your survival bonus which is very slow to get back.

ATM playing Druid

► Show Spoiler
Supersalmas2
Prowler
15 | 0
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It's my second playthrough now. Literally, it's the Tenchu reincarnation I've been waiting for since I came up about it on PS1.

Other than FromSoftware's Sekiro, NetherRealm Mortal Kombat 11 looks like the next buy. I've been a huge fan of MK (2011) and MK X (have the XL variant) and so ending up the trilogy with MK 11 seems like an obvious choice.

I've even written a blog post to recap the alternate timeline's narrative, everything you need to know up until now, that is if you're planning to acquire the game yourselves.

Check it out if you fancy any spare time, thank you and have a good one! <3
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Spider Solitaire.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Prime_Evil wrote:Spider Solitaire.

I feel you. Here is my best time in spider solitaire with 2 colors:

What‘s yours?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
No idea really, i was playing it on the app at my gf's tablet waiting for a phone call. Its probably not that fast tho.

It was either that or candy crush but im not one of the cool kids.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Oh gosh, humble monthly finally give out AC origins, now im legitly have too much open world AAA games to play
and 3 decent games for april (mutant zero, absolver, northgard) all i wanted to play

Atm, im at least playing:
1. 4 Goddess Online
2. Borderlands : The Pre Sequel
3. Just Cause 3
4. The Division
5. Tooth and Tail
6. Snake Pass
7. Earth Defense Force 4.1

all in middle of progress, so no review yet.
so many games, so little time
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Borderlands 2: So I got to Opportunity (the place where you have to kill Jack's double). I finished ever single mission under great pain and finally, after I finished everything, the game crashed. *yay* Now I find myself in a bind as to whether to abondon that character again or to continue and making those 4 quests again...
Also: Borderlands 3 hype is gone, now that it was announced that it'll be an epic store exclusive for at least 6 months.

Grim Dawn: yeah, started a necromancer and finsihed act 1. So far it hasn't been difficult. The act 1 boss dropped in under 10 seconds. Minions are a tad too powerful early on.

I also installed Overwatch again. I'm really shocked how that game turned out. I haven't played ever since they reworked mercy. And now I get back only to find that symmetra was again reworked, too. My favourite 2 characters... completely raped.
What I don't get is: The auto-aim beam from symmetra was "too powerful" but at the same time they add Moira, who has the exact same beam, just that her range is about 3 times as huge? Now Symmetra's primary is so bad.... if you want to be useful you just need to spam your secondary all day long and hope you hit the enemies. Her turrets were reduced to 3, which is an insane nerf, because when people see there's a symmetra they automatically look around for turrets and kill them in an instant without the turrets dealing any damage. She just feels so aweful to play. From a supportive close-combat character to a rear guard that's only good to distract rather than to actually be actively useful in terms of damage and defense. Most characters haven't changed much, but my 2 favourites had to get reworked of course.
The new maps are quite nice though.
Xainn
Cultist
22 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Been playing Sekiro, Dark Souls with Ninja's basically.. Pretty awesome, harder than Dark Souls until you get used to the parry/deflect things that are a necessity in the game though.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
HechtHeftig wrote:I also installed Overwatch again. I'm really shocked how that game turned out. I haven't played ever since they reworked mercy. And now I get back only to find that symmetra was again reworked, too. My favourite 2 characters... completely raped.
What I don't get is: The auto-aim beam from symmetra was "too powerful" but at the same time they add Moira, who has the exact same beam, just that her range is about 3 times as huge? Now Symmetra's primary is so bad.... if you want to be useful you just need to spam your secondary all day long and hope you hit the enemies. Her turrets were reduced to 3, which is an insane nerf, because when people see there's a symmetra they automatically look around for turrets and kill them in an instant without the turrets dealing any damage. She just feels so aweful to play. From a supportive close-combat character to a rear guard that's only good to distract rather than to actually be actively useful in terms of damage and defense. Most characters haven't changed much, but my 2 favourites had to get reworked of course.
The new maps are quite nice though.

Mercy needed to be reworked. At low-mid-high brackets in comp mercy mains would do nothing but build ult by pocketing a shield tank and hide in a corner waiting for the enemy's grav+nanoblade/hanzo dragon combo to rape the entire team just to mass rez them right afterwards. It was really silly and punished IQ lvl 9999999 team wipe plays by nulifying them. She is still the highest heal output hero in the game, unless youre a crazy good mechanics player and go Ana all the time.

Sym is pretty nice still. Her beam does ridiculous amounts of damage if you can get it all the way up to tier 3 and her beam replenishes ammo if you hit a rein barrier or orisa shield, and her right click rapes offtanks like roadhog and zarya with no bubble. Also being able to throw out your sentries is nice QoL even if you can only set 3 at any time now, you can even use the throw to save your life in some situations (see that widow aiming for your head? throw a sentry at her, she will hit it and not you) , they deal double the damage of the old sym with 6 sentries , which basically means 3 = damage of the old 6 now, you just cover less ground with them, not really a nerf. As for her ult it can be a game changer, unless you have a bastion on the enemy team saying hi. Overall i think she's in a good place right now, even more so that beam damage types got buffed this last patch. You never ever saw any Syms on comp before the change unless it was troll picks or one-tricks anyway, same as old torb. Also, teleport is a regular skill instead of an ult. You can teleport literally everything but projectiles and hitscan through it. You can teleport a dva bomb or junkrat rip-tire though it for example, or a charging Rein. Let that sink in. She's pretty good.