What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Giving PoE another chance. Started as HC Blight and died at those spike challenges lel, yet somehow char got into standard league instead of SC Blight which was weird. Anyways sticking with it for now to learn about game mechanics, build ideas and such. Was following some dual wield lacerate guide but realised that my dual wield char does better with dual strike corupted version skill - less mana problems and additional effect of skill which rapes bosses. Now learning about trading and slowly collecting those chaos skulls.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
First trade success - two beautifull axes and they rock ! Breezing through mobs now and vuala :)

Is there similar way to take screenshots like in median and where they end up ?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Finally got that passive where hits always land but no crits - can turn of precision aura off > get more free mana > switch from double strike to lacerate now. And it's really awesome. Double strike was higher lever and lacerate will take some time to catch up, but man that skill clears trash so fast. And against boss/unique/rare mobs - bleeding does the rest. Started to get a bunch of cards, opened new side map quest where you have to kill mobs while timer runs out. Again, more content and not enough time to explore it.
On youtube i saw people having nice stashes with multiple pages and slots for all orbs - is this end game stuff ? Cause now my stash is only 4 pages and a mess.

Anyone has soul taker on standart for free? huehuehue...
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Stash pages are bought from the store for money.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Anonymous: wrote:Finally got that passive where hits always land but no crits - can turn of precision aura off > get more free mana > switch from double strike to lacerate now. And it's really awesome. Double strike was higher lever and lacerate will take some time to catch up, but man that skill clears trash so fast. And against boss/unique/rare mobs - bleeding does the rest. Started to get a bunch of cards, opened new side map quest where you have to kill mobs while timer runs out. Again, more content and not enough time to explore it.
On youtube i saw people having nice stashes with multiple pages and slots for all orbs - is this end game stuff ? Cause now my stash is only 4 pages and a mess.

Anyone has soul taker on standart for free? huehuehue...

I think I have few of them, just pm me in-game whenever I'm on.

Gonna start Metamorph today! You should too, I guess :bounce: :bounce:
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Battle of 2 era.

Disclaimer that i have to spoil at least some plot twist in the game as it is required to explain the game mechanic in this game. Do you remember old school hard platformer game in the 90s? So this game is pretty much paying homage to that era especially ninja gaiden on NES. The game have quite mechanic for a modern, but there is some depth once you reach midway. Despite being old school platformer, i would say that it is isnt that hard, but it still required precision timing especially with usage of the game unique "cloud jumping" which ability to double jump after hitting an object / enemy.

The spoiler part of the game is that it have gameplay in 2 major phase. First phase, which is traditional linear gameplay from start to finish. There are a lot of funny gimmick and storyline that you will better enjoy it yourself. 2nd phase of is the main meat of the game where it finally show all gameplay mechanic. Time travel is something neat in this game where the artstyle will changed between 8bit and 16bit, music will changed too but most important is that some path required you to be in correct era. It is kinda sad that you cant control the time travel power, only allow you to change era via time rift. Thus the gameplay pretty much just a simple navigation puzzle. However some people will hate 2nd phase of the game because it is suddenly become metroidvania where you will move around the level you played in 1st phase. Kinda neat when you revisit the area with your new ability and finding all secrets.

I managed to clear all collectibles and finished the game. It is pretty neat experience although I feel like hunting stuff in 2nd phase is feel like a way to stretch gameplay longer than it should be. Give it a try if you like old game.

Alternative : Guacamelee is closest i feel with puzzle / metroidvania / time travel mechanic. As for other similar games, probably hollow knight, Strider, 1001 spikes and maybe Bunny must die.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Started new PoE league last night. Softcore, since haven't ever completed game and don't want to end up in standart league after death. This new feature with collecting body parts and summoning new monsters looks nice but looks like farming with extra steps(c). Anyways will be looking for relentless fury axes, jack the axes and such type of things for lacerate build - also got some unique items myself already. Let's trade and have fun.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Hehe :)

Also found Le heup of all unique ring, sins rebirth unique flask and 9 random other unique crap for other builds. Lvl 50 atm in act 5 metamorphosis softcore.
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
nfs22