What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Miasmeter - a device to measure your miasma, in meters.

Squishy char this shadow with cobra lash - i guess unconciously i am repeating lacerator. But this time it's poison instead of bleed, multiple projectiles, ranged char, lots of kiting, overtime dmg, ect. Also learning more about crits and stuff, constantly crafting this and that. Cyclone is nice skill - learned how to get more charges for it in few casts - might build some tankier char based on it later.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Running kinetic bolt + double spellslinger with wave of conviction and glacial cascade linked to each. im expecting spellslinger to get nerfed hard soon. the % added damage of wands seems a lot, but i havent gotten any to lvl 20 yet so idk just how much it'll scale. all i know is that im currently lvl 72 and along with triple heralds and triple golems having taken Spiritual Aid from Templar side (soon 4 once i get anima stone jewel and 5 once i beat uber lab) im currently sitting at 28K dps on tooltip, and thats with crap gear on.

on the other hand, i need to stop dual wielding wands and try to find a decent shield or maps will rape me pretty hard. rng pls.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I am 6x something, done second ascendancy and in act 8 atm. Clear speed - great, movement speed - great, hp pool - 2k, resists close to max. Feels a bit like sin in median - a bit fragile with amazing damage. 5 projectiles that bounce a lot from enemy to enemy, around corners too! 100% chance to poison, high crit, 90 hp on striking - super fast hp regen with this on top of regular leach. And i am on 4 link stuff at the moment. Will work on get gloves with vile toxins, more resists and some stats.

► Show Spoiler
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
This league......sigh. It's just not rewarding to do Delirium content. One of the worst leagues so far, not the worst though (Bestiary still tops all imo) .

Not to mention all the issues in framerate when delirium spawns over. But my biggest gripe is that it just doesnt feel rewarding to delve into the mist, get stronger mobs as you progress, and when you kill them its like killing the initial monsters, the bar doesnt fill up any faster or anything. And the monster on-death effects...................dont get me started. Rip to potato machines that had a slightly derp stage on Betrayal events , let alone this one.

Also would it hurt them to drop the whole EVERYTHING IS GREY BECAUSE MIST INCLUDING MONSTERS and give them a darker red hue or something?

Idk, GGG has to fix this asap otherwise i'll just not do new content. Game is broken and they even acknowledge this but dont know what they broke.

GGG fucked up. This is not good. And their dev manifesto is fucking stupid to read. tldr - "LOL WE DUNNO!"

PoE is in a fantastic stage builds wise (ok maybe not arc+archmage thats OP to shit, currently Archmage is THE strongest support gem in the entire game, its ridiculous) ; gameplay wise and league stability wise they fucked up. I dont like this league so far.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Prime_Evil wrote:(ok maybe not arc+archmage thats OP to shit, currently Archmage is THE strongest support gem in the entire game, its ridiculous)
Care to elaborate on this? I played D3 for the first few days of new PoE league so I'm out of the loop. I went with incinerate but was also considering Arc, so it would be cool to know what's up with this gem combo, aka what I'm missing out on.

(inb4 why D3 over PoE: 3 reasons, PoE is usually laggy on Friday+Weekend, prices are dumb as shit, and file size is an issue - my internet is rather slow so I chilled with friends on D3 throughout the weekend, updated PoE on Monday and started playing yesterday; on a side note, the Spirit Barrage WD is actually kinda fun to play for a few days, so that was a nice suprise)

Also can't wait for 20.03:

One of the very few games I spent money on before it's released. No way they're gonna fuck it up with a soundtrack like this.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Frytas wrote:
Prime_Evil wrote:(ok maybe not arc+archmage thats OP to shit, currently Archmage is THE strongest support gem in the entire game, its ridiculous)
Care to elaborate on this? I played D3 for the first few days of new PoE league so I'm out of the loop. I went with incinerate but was also considering Arc, so it would be cool to know what's up with this gem combo, aka what I'm missing out on.

(inb4 why D3 over PoE: 3 reasons, PoE is usually laggy on Friday+Weekend, prices are dumb as shit, and file size is an issue - my internet is rather slow so I chilled with friends on D3 throughout the weekend, updated PoE on Monday and started playing yesterday; on a side note, the Spirit Barrage WD is actually kinda fun to play for a few days, so that was a nice suprise)

Also can't wait for 20.03:

One of the very few games I spent money on before it's released. No way they're gonna fuck it up with a soundtrack like this.

Basically Archmage replaces the mana cost of the skill its supporting into a base 6% of your unreserved mana pool. It also adds flat lightning damage (which honestly doesnt even need to, its just part of the overkill if you use lets say Stormbind or Orb of Storms even, scales ridiculously well) and even before all thats calculated it takes around 130%'ish of your skills mana cost (assuming Archmage is quality 20% and lvl 20) and while it makes your skill cost more mana to cast it turns that percentage into raw lightning damage ALONG with the flat it gives you. That means that for example if your average skill deals about 3K lightning damage, with Archmage at that qual and lvl it starts dealing 20K+ ; its not that hard to make self casting near infinite mana pool builds aka JUST ROLL TEMPLAR HIEROPHANT WITH MoM 4Head and slap some flat mana %mana , mana regen and %increased mana cost of skills (yes that stacks too) gear on him, like Voidbringer unique. Also if you just get Cloak of Defiance you dont even need to take MoM since it gives you for free.

Hands down the strongest support gem bar none. You can go Arc or stormbind or orb of storms with it and clear stuff relatively easy. Now if only GGG actually fixed those gibby delirium encounters... AoE overlap is a huge problem.

And yea Doom Eternal soon. Hype.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I have no idea what you just said but might try this caster later :) Cobra lash is close to hitting the wall in terms of mapping. T1 trash clearing is ok, but boss fights give some trouble already. Can see how it will get worse in the future. Build is too squishy to survive decent encounters or has way too less dps. It's either stacking crit or trying to find hp path.

What is this infinite mana pool and how to get it ? :twisted:
ori
Gravedigger
191 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Man i love this league :D
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Half Life Alyx on my Occulus.

A bit motion sickness inducing more so than any other VR game i played but its also hands down the best VR game i played.

8/10

Now if only Valve announced Half Life 3...
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
dark souls of darkest souls

Title : Blasphemous

What made a dark souls of a dark souls genre game? Is it the hard tough-as-nails boss fights? It is slow but methodically gameplay that reward patient players? Is it about about the exploration and understanding the lore by reading item description? If you think all fit the criteria for you, then this game will be a blast to play with. This game mix the dark gritty dark souls with platforming 2D genre with superb pixel artstyle to deliver one truly unique experience. Venture through several area while discovering the secret in the world in order to progress through to final boss.

That said, not everything is nice about this game. First, because it doesnt use stamina meter, it use a lot of "cooldown" for every of your actions. Dodge, parry, air attack etc. Everything kinda design so that you dont simply spam your attack. While it is good on certain genre, but i feel like this game couldve be better with more fluid combat. Another negative part of the game is slightly heavy emphasize on platforming. I can guarantee you that almost half of the deaths i got in this game are because I fall into spikes. Additionally despite the game have many options of equipment, magic and ability, it still feel shallow IMO.

Blasphemous is tricky game. While I love the atmosphere and the slow combat, i dislike so much the platforming in this game. While sometimes you feel rewarding to unlock a new shortcut or beating a boss, the game felt short for them to feel useful.

Alternative : Ultimate suggestion definitely Hollow Knight, Valdis Story : Abyssal City, Momodora series, Sundered

EDITED
Might as well as throw a steam promo at this point : https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1 ... lt_Bundle/